57

Liu Yingxin raised her hand to caress the delicate beauty of the beauty, and raised her lips slightly and said: "Since you brought it to the door by yourself, then I'm not welcome." Tonight was originally a day of celebration, and everyone was happy. Relax, so she has time to do certain bad things, plus Xuan Yu went to Zixuan by accident, so it can be said that it is really a good opportunity given by God.

"Huh!" Shan Yujin slept soundly, and seemed completely unaware of the fact that she was going to be eaten.

"Come and come, you have to take a shower first!" Liu Yingxin got up and went to the bathroom to put the supernatural water in the bathroom. Then she came back and hooked her large white legs, and a princess hugged it into the bathroom. In order to enjoy the beauty, she has to wash her well, at least make it fragrant.

In this way, she did earth-shattering things in the bathroom, and then directly omitted thousands of words, then took her back to the big bed and began to taste it slowly. Originally, she thought she could attack all the time, but Shan Yujin woke up soon after returning to the room.

At this time, Shan Yujin's charming eyes are like silky charm, her cheeks are flush and charming, and her long and snowy legs are laid out helplessly. The slender hands grasping her delicate arms make people unable to move like pliers. Suddenly she With just a handful of petite Liu Yingxin, she pulled it into her arms, then gently squeezed out a faint fragrance, and smiled softly: "Little villain, since you dare to take advantage of others!"

Liu Yingxin blinked her big eyes: "You, how did you wake up?" She was a little nervous and scared. Shan Yujin in this posture seemed a bit scary, and she would definitely be eaten by her later. This is not okay, she has to attack.

"What do you mean?" Shan Yujin looked at her with lovely eyes, "People are sleeping well, but you are tossing here, why don't you wake them up?"

"I just took a shower for you. I didn't do anything." Liu Yingxin raised her small hand and swears, but her gaze has been staring at her, swallowing hard, her eyes are full of alluring dark eyes. The drunk Shan Yujin was more charming than expected, and Liu Yingxin couldn't hold it.

"Really, then I will help you too!" Shan Yujin slightly raised the corners of her lips, and pressed her under her body forcefully, and came to a private Xiaoxian base to omit the description of thousands of words. In short, the wind and rain are very strong.

...

The base is the most important place in the end times. After the third month of the end of the world, Liu Yingxin’s hope base was finally successfully constructed, and the number of people has reached more than 200,000. This base was rebuilt in the original city b. Although the city walls are not solid, they are rich in material, and there are many powerful abilities. More importantly, the zombies in the base have been cleared and cleaned. Said it is very safe.

No, it was announced yesterday that the base was successfully established. Today, before dawn, a lot of vehicles were coming. It should be from the city or village closest to the hope base, and more and more.

Therefore, the guards who performed the night shift began to get busy. They obviously didn't attend the celebration banquet last night, and now they have to continue working all night. It can be said to be really hard work. Compared with the little guards, Liu Yingxin and Shan Yujin, who are the leaders, are different. They have just slept.

The next day, people were busy.

In Zixuan's room, the little girl Xuan Yu was wearing shoes, sorting her schoolbags and planning to go home. She raised her little hand and shouted at Zi Xuan who was applying makeup, "Sister Zi Xuan, I'm going back!"