28

With the awakening of the heroine, the sad world began to change. I really forgot what happened before when I woke up. Liu Yingxin was very happy to look at the busy streets in front of him, the high-rise buildings, and the noise of people's conversations. All of this is so real, and it feels completely different from the horror of last night.

Liu Yingxin asked the hostess why she would cry last night, but the hostess was innocent, showing a simple expression that she didn't understand anything. Then she found out that those male protagonists on No. 2 and so on did not appear again, as for No. 3... there was no shadow. Their lives are very quiet and plain, and they almost have a chance to leave this world.

Although I don't understand why the task is so easy to solve, but I also know that this is not the time to think about it, because she has to quickly find a chance to push the heroine. In this way, after waiting for a few days, she finally had the opportunity to date the hostess.

That is today, the weather is fine. Liu Yingxin dragged the hostess out to play, or go on a date. She even coaxed the hostess out of the house early in the morning. After buying all kinds of clothes for lovers, she came to this small noodle shop and ate noodles.

The hostess was nagging and talking all the way, even if the fan was posted, she still said non-stop: "Why do you buy such cheap clothes, it's a waste of time!"

Liu Yingxin silently looked at the packages piled up next to her. She remembered that there were some famous-brand clothes and bags. She had never touched them when she was in the real world. The price piled up probably... hundreds of thousands!

The hostess snorted and hugged her chest and said: "Next time I ask the top royal designer to design a dress that fits your figure. It will definitely explode your charm and be looked up to by countless people."

Liu Yingxin is a little accustomed to the narcissism of the hostess. She pointed to the snail noodles delivered by the waiter, and smiled: "Your Royal Highness, although this noodle is not expensive, it is actually delicious."

The hostess hesitated, but she nodded and said, "Well, since you asked for it, it doesn't matter if you eat at all." She said, looking disgusted and took a bite, and then she ate a bowl of noodles in twos or twos. It's gone, the speed is super fast, and the hiccups are still satisfied.

She can’t eat and sleep, Liu Yingxin has been told by the hostess all the time, so she didn’t make much noise when she ate the noodles, but she did not eat slowly. However, even so, she had just finished half of the meal, only to find that the hostess had eaten all of it, and there was nothing left, and she was wiping her mouth with a tissue very gracefully.

Liu Yingxin blinked her eyes and looked at the speed at which the heroine eats in disbelief. It should be said that she is used to the speed at which the heroine eats. She remembered... Since the world of CEOs, the heroines she met seemed to be good at eating, even the current heroine Mary Su.

But speaking of the female protagonist who is a foodie, what impressed Liu Yingxin most was the female protagonist in the martial arts world, that is, the beautiful female protagonist, the girl she almost forced. Actually... Liu Yingxin didn't know if she pushed it at the time, because the memory is too long, she can't remember it.

The only thing she remembered was the heroine’s food-eating attributes. Although she was graceful and quiet, she had several bowls for every meal, and she also chose expensive food. At that time, she had nowhere to go. Don't do street art with the male protagonist, and make money to support her.

In that martial arts world, the heroine's character is a stunning beauty in the Valley of Flowers. Because the parents are tired of the grievances of the rivers and lakes and stay in the valley, there are some servants to take care of them. Other than that, the hostess has no intersection with human beings.