10

When Liu Yingxin woke up, the sky was already bright. There was a strong wind outside the house. The thick clouds prevented the sunlight from coming down. The pattering rain was still falling. Obviously, the typhoon had not gone far. However, power has been restored.

"Hmm~" Liu Yingxin was holding her waist and her back, her face twisted and ugly, her whole body was very uncomfortable to death, even breathing was very difficult.

"I said being a single dog, is pregnancy so painful?" Liu Yingxin looked like she was unlovable. Since she became pregnant, her figure has begun to look out of shape, but what makes her strange is that when she asked the system to score, there was no Lost points, but increased.

Of course, she was still very confused. She carefully looked at the scoring system and found that her body had lost three points, but her chest and temperament had each gained two points. In fact, Liu Yingxin can understand her breasts. After all, she wants to produce milk and will become bigger, but she doesn't understand her temperament. Why did she suddenly add two points?

For this reason, she once asked Shan Yujin, but Shan Yujin didn't smile and said nothing.

"Of course." The system replied, "Otherwise there would be no hidden task."

Liu Yingxin rolled her eyes, sat up tossingly, and took a deep breath so that she could breathe well. She looked at the wide open door, where it was Shan Yujin. Last night, Shan Yujin stayed to watch her.

"Hey, little maid. Come over and help me up." Liu Yingxin invited her very generously. Last night, although she was a little confused, she also knew that she had promised Shan Yujin about taking care of her, but...she kept her hand and let Shan Yujin be her little maid, and she had to obey.

Shan Yujin hurriedly walked to Liu Yingxin's side, touched her forehead, and breathed a sigh of relief: "Come on, I will wash you up, and then have breakfast."

Liu Yingxin didn't expect Shan Yujin to obey her mantra, and was a little surprised. You know, under normal circumstances, Shan Yujin would attack her at this time, but now she is so kind to her, which really makes her uncomfortable.

However, what made Liu Yingxin even more uncomfortable was that at the end of the day, Shan Yujin was obedient to her, beating her legs and shoulders, and also found various fruits to feed her, but Liu Yingxin thought she was an uncle. Up.

However, the more this happened, the more disturbed Liu Yingxin was. When she finally took a bath, she said: "Hey Shan Yujin, what's wrong with you today?"

Shan Yujin gently wiped her back, and asked, "Am I not looking good like this?"

"It's good, it's very strange, I don't adapt." Liu Yingxin told the truth, stretched out a soft lotus arm and let her wipe herself.

"The system told me that as a pregnant woman, you need someone to take care of and comfort from someone. As your actual husband, of course, I will treat you with a baby well, so that you can raise your baby with peace of mind." Shan Yujin smiled lightly and looked at you. Look at her softly.

Liu Yingxin felt that her eyes were very strange, much stranger than usual hooligans. For some reason, she did not dare to make eye contact with her: "I don't need to take care of her like that."

"But you needed it last night?" Shan Yujin smiled.

"That's because I'm sick!" Liu Yingxin snorted, "I said you did this to me, wouldn't you like me?"

Shan Yujin's eyes were full and she smiled: "Yes, who doesn't like you so beautiful?"

"That's what I said." Liu Yingxin felt inwardly, let her take care of herself, and said in her free time, "You like me, I can't stop you, after all, I also know how beautiful I am, but you can worry about not falling into it! "