12

Main task: Separation of male and female masters

Completion: 100%

Hidden mission: escape from the tiger’s mouth

Completion: 100%

Hidden Task: Mother's Love

Completion: 100%

...

Congratulations to the host for completing the task and earning 56 million points. Please continue your efforts. With your current points, you can buy a 60-year-old female body back to reality.

There was a dark shadow, no, it should be Liu Yingxin. She twisted her light soul and whispered: "System, in our next world, shouldn't we encounter other systems again?"

The system said: "The last world was just an accident, the probability is one in a billion, so there is no need to worry about meeting other fast wearers."

After hearing the confirmation of the system, Liu Yingxin finally breathed a sigh of relief and slowly smiled. She didn't want to encounter that kind of thing again, she didn't know why. She didn't say that she was fucked, and she was pregnant with a child. However, she couldn't just get rid of it. God knows how painful it is to have a child... That Shan Yujin even lied to her to say that it didn't hurt.

Even worse, it was what happened last night. Originally...she thought it would be enough to just get a bite, but who knew that Shan Yujin made it all night and almost died. What is even more unforgivable is that Shan Yujin even asked her to call her sister and master. In short, all kinds of shame incidents made her very angry. However, if she doesn't do that, her body will be uncomfortable.

Therefore, she finally abandon the shame and let the heroine do whatever she wants. It can be said that she has lost her face, and when she thinks about it now, she feels angry and ashamed. She can't wait to send the heroine Shan Yujin a hundred times and then a hundred times. .

I really regret betting with her.

"Hurry up and go through the next world." Liu Yingxin couldn't wait. She was eager to forget about the previous world and start her beautiful life again. She will continue to be a vicious female partner, then buy a beautiful body and return to reality.

God knows how strange it feels to be without a body.

System: The world is being screened. The world you will traverse is "Thundering Jade Spring", the world's difficulty level is a-level. Please stop the male and female protagonists in this world from developing romantic relationships, and successfully prevent you from getting 2 million points.

As soon as the system's voice fell, Liu Yingxin slowly lost consciousness, she seemed to sink to the bottom of the sea, and everything was submerged. I don't know how long it took, a light appeared in front of her, she reached out and touched it, and her body slowly began to feel.

...

On the grass, lying a young woman, dressed in a green dress, she blended with the surrounding environment. The woman has a beautiful face, three thousand green silks are driven by a hairpin and draped down the fragrant shoulders, and a few strands of beautiful hair fall on the cheeks. Her slender wrist is wearing a jade jade bracelet, which matches her delicate skin.

The girl opened her bright black eyes with joy, sat up, and looked around.

This girl is Liu Yingxin who came through. She sighed, breathing in the fresh air that hadn't been felt for a long time, stretched out and shouted at the air: "Shan Yujin, I can finally leave your side! You bastard!"