30

In an oversized room full of girlish feelings, there is an invisible edge. Even the pink bed is endless. Even when you look up, you can’t see any ceiling crystal lights, but endless white clouds, as if it were Generally in the wild.

Liu Yingxin's small body, in this large room, is like a small ant, occupying only a small corner of the bed. She sat leaning back, covering her face and crying constantly, looking very sad.

Shan Yujin pulled off her little hand, gently wiped the tears from the corner of her eye, and blinked her eyes gently: "For Jinyu, Xinying is the sky in her heart. If the sky is gone, the world will turn into darkness. , So she wants to heal her."

Liu Yingxin’s tears did not decrease as a result of being wiped off, but rather increased. Her chest rose and fell violently and choked up and said: "She is too stupid. If I were her, I would not be that way. I lost my youth and lost so much. Precious time, it has been so hard."

Shan Yujin was puzzled and looked into her eyes seriously and said: "She is not stupid, she just likes it. Even if it is not worth it, it belongs to her decision. This is her freedom and her wish. If I were her, I would also Do the same as her."

"Don't say it!" Liu Yingxin shook her head abruptly, and cried out, "How can I make you pay so much? I'm just a waste!"

Shan Yujin's body shook violently, completely forgetting the persona, and his brain was blank. Liu Yingxin bit her lip and tried to get up to escape... As a result, Shan Yujin easily grabbed her arm and asked in a deep voice, "Where do you... want to go?"

Liu Yingxin didn't dare to look at her, her gaze was random: "I want to leave this world, please, please let me go."

"Leave?" Shan Yujin laughed suddenly, took out a rope unhurriedly, and said while tying it, "I am the heroine in this world. Do you think you can leave without my consent?" She pulled her over and tied it directly into a caterpillar-like posture. Then she sat beside her, clenched her fist and asked in a low voice, "You, did you deliberately deceive my feelings?"

Liu Yingxin lowered her eyes and nodded.

"I don't believe it." Shan Yujin's body trembled violently, and tears finally appeared in her eye sockets. She bit her lip, her fists clenched tightly, and her eyes fixed on her with tears.

Liu Yingxin was tied and did not resist. She lowered her eyebrows and said in a low voice: "It's true, I came into contact with you for a mission. I wouldn't care about what happened in that world if I didn't activate the feelings inexplicably."

With a bang, Shan Yujin's brain was blank, as if the sky was falling, and the whole person fell into darkness, and said in a deep voice: "I don't care what is true or not. Since I like you, I must get you! You have no choice. You can only be mine, even if you don't like it!"

Liu Yingxin smiled bitterly.

Originally, she wanted to break up with Shan Yujin, because...she really didn’t have the right to let Shan Yujin do that. It was really not worth it to her. It seemed like some novel routines. The heroine faced the man. As soon as the protagonist is deeply affectionate, but the male protagonist does not have many advantages at all and is not worthy of the female protagonist.

Liu Yingxin is this type of "male lead".

She has worn so many worlds and only has 60 million points. Up to now, the heroine has come to look for her, so... she dare not have any contact with the heroine at all. After passing through so many worlds, she became even more inferior.

She couldn't even imagine that the heroine was going to be blackened.

"From today, you are no longer my girlfriend, but my slave! You want to leave this world and wait until you beat me!" Shan Yujin sneered, took out a bottle of potion, and whispered, "This is Slave pill, after taking it, you will become my slave, including your soul, even if you have a system, it is useless."