24

The author has something to say: I'm sorry everyone, Xiaoxian is so stupid that he is hopelessly stupid, and even sent the chapter of another article to me (tears). But don’t worry, everyone, just be an anti-theft chapter. The number of words in the replaced chapter is much more than that of the chapter. ⊙_⊙Okay, the stupid author has left first (tears), everyone, happy Chinese Valentine's Day!

The character Liu Yingxin wears is a vicious female partner who was shot off soon after she appeared on the stage. His appearance is not pretty, but it's not too ugly, it's just an ordinary one. In the original book, she is the heroine's roommate, a woman who is not tempted by the heroine's charm.

It turns out that vicious female partners like squad leaders with high IQ, which is the so-called male lead number one. As a result... When the female lead transfers to another school, the male lead becomes a nympho. This makes the vicious female partner jealous, and she is virginally against the female lead.

One day, she put superglue on the hostess's high-end chair, but when the hostess tried hard, she revealed a cute little butt. At that time, nosebleeds sprayed all over the classroom, and the hostess ran away with tears in her eyes and covered her face. For a while, the teachers and students of the whole school were messed up.

As a result, the school closed the next day.

On the third day, a group of people in black came to the school. They drove tractors, bulldozers, and held various guns, and the head of them was the heroine's fiancé, the heroine number two. He was cruel and cold. He killed all the teachers and students in the school. Yes, he killed them all and destroyed the entire school. What's more terrifying: the male lead number one is so gone, the dignified male lead number one... can be said to be terribly unlucky. The vicious female partner was not only strengthened by the black man, but also brutally Ling Chi.

The smartest male protagonist in the world died, and he just burped within two days of dating the female protagonist. The hostess was so sad. Then, after a while, I continued to transfer school, and then I met the male protagonist No. 3 who knows how to martial arts, that is, the sports representative in the school, the legendary future basketball superstar, looks very handsome.

The hostess quickly fell in love with him.

Then, the fiancé and the male three fought, and in the end, the same as the routine in the dog blood plot, the two accidentally made the heroine half to death when they passed the move, and then stopped the duel and cared about the heroine together.

Then, things were simple, the hostess began her journey to the harem, and it was still a very harmonious harem.

In Long Aotian's novels, everyone knows that most male protagonists are very strong and strong, so his harem will have two sisters to help him consolidate the harem and recruit beauties by the way. There is harmony in the harem.

Now this Super Mario Suwen is like this. Not only did the second and third males fall, they also helped the heroine save the harem, with a good name: beautiful things should be enjoyed. In the end, the heroine becomes the queen, just like the ancient emperor, whoever flops will have the opportunity to spend the night with her.

This sounds like a female superior.

Sometimes, the heroine would invite the harem troupe to watch her dance, and by the way, have a big fight, and even let her harem troupe engage in beauty. In this way, they are happy to live together.

The plot...It can be said to be terrifying.

However, Liu Yingxin really wants to complain about the male lead. Okay, the male lead number one is gone. Is it really okay? Shouldn't the hostess find a magician and get a big resurrection technique to bring him back to life?