39

Because of having children, Liu Yingxin was relatively leisurely during this period. Except for her concern about Shan Xinru's marriage, she would go out. She stayed in the castle all the time, admiring flowers and trees. She has been testing whether Xinru likes the ringtone or Qingyan, to see which one of them is more suitable, and has been struggling with the child's problem.

There are still four years before the male lead returns. In the past four years, she must solve the child’s marriage smoking problem, otherwise, if she contacts the male lead again, something strange may happen. However, no matter how she struggled, the child's affairs would have to be solved by the child himself, and it was useless for her to be anxious.

In this way, the belly grows up day by day.

Today, she went out to play in the garden with her big belly and lovely Xinmei. Next to her were the magician Lingyin and the indifferent guard Qingyan, each of them holding Xinmei's little hand, and the other supporting Liu Yingxin, who was pregnant.

When she came to the beautiful garden, Lingyin took Xinmei to play. Only Qingyan helped her sit under the chair and asked with concern: "Master Wang, please slow down."

The garden in the castle is the most beautiful flowerbed among the elves. The endless sea of ​​flowers is full of beautiful flowers of all colors. The big and small figures in the flower garden seemed innocent and romantic. Liu Yingxin saw them as if she had seen her childhood. At that time, she was so innocent. Unexpectedly, time flies, now she is married and pregnant.

The breeze brushed her face with the fragrance of flowers and brushed over her beautiful long hair, making her feel comfortable and satisfied. Sitting down touching her belly, she sighed, feeling that it is really not easy to carry a baby, but she soon He smiled again, stroking his big belly, and looked happy. Qing Yan looked confused beside her, squatting next to her: "My lord Wang, with a big belly like this, walking is quite inconvenient, why can you still laugh?"

Liu Yingxin looked down at the serious-faced girl Qingyan, and then looked at the ringtone playing with Xinmei in the flower garden, and slowly said: "I can't answer this question, because only when you get married can I I realize this feeling." In fact, these two prospective daughter-in-laws, Liu Yingxin likes them very much. They have different personalities. One is gentle, quiet and strong, and the other is cold, iron-faced and tender.

"Marriage?" Qing Yan's ears turned pink.

Liu Yingxin glanced at her, and she couldn't help being funny. This girl... was as funny as before. She couldn't help teasing her: "Some time ago, I heard that you dropped the tree of life in order to help Xinru find Ge'Oling. , But it hurts you! But you are so stupid, Ru'er runs to you every day, you don't have a good grasp of it. As a mother, I have exhausted all my means!"

When Qing Yan heard this, her eyes widened and her ears became more rosy: "Qing Yan is very grateful to Princess Princess for her help, but, but Qing Yan doesn't know what to do with this kind of thing, so please don't disturb Princess Princess."

Liu Yingxin glanced at her and saw her red face, which looked particularly funny, and she couldn't help asking: "Don't bother? You can be careful when I betroth Ruer to her. By then, you will cry."

Qing Yanqiao turned pale, and lowered her head: "Yeah."

Liu Yingxin shook her head and stopped paying attention to her. She figured it out, these little girls are very easy to be shy, and they are not aggressive, not as good as her daughters! I thought, I felt that after I went back, I had to ask Xinru about something, or ask the queen to give the marriage directly.

You know, it's almost two years since she has traveled to the present, and as long as she is here for another four years, a disaster will happen here.