1

Main task: Separation of male and female masters

Completion: 100%

Side task: make the hero regret

Completion: 100%

Side mission: beating the male protagonist wildly

Completion: 100%

...

Congratulations to the host for completing the task, evaluating the SS level, and obtaining the title of Ultimate Vicious Female Matchmaker. Points +5 million. Now the total points are about 23 million. Please continue your efforts.

In the sealed space, a group of dark shadows moved slightly and said, "The next world, prepare."

System: The world is being screened. The world you will travel through is "Overbearing President". Please prevent the male and female protagonists of this world from developing romantic relationships, and successfully prevent you from getting 1 million points. Points can be exchanged back to the body of the human world.

...

Liu Yingxin staggered a few steps, leaning on her temple, and standing beside the luxury car. Nearby, there was a handsome man who seemed to have a headache. He raised his eyebrows slightly and said with concern: "Yingxin, what's the matter with you?"

"I'm fine." Liu Yingxin smiled.

The handsome man opened the door of the car and invited her to a seat very gentlemanly. He slowly said, "Come in. You will have to attend Zi Hao's birthday dinner later, but it will be delayed!"

Liu Yingxin gave a hum and sat in the passenger cabin. As soon as she was seated, she heard a loud crash, and Liu Yingxin in the cab could clearly feel the vibration of the car.

She held her head, still absorbing memory, outside, she was arguing. It turned out that a donkey without eyesight hit the car. It was a pure and beautiful girl who was apologizing wildly.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The innocent girl cried and kept saying sorry.

Liu Yingxin opened her eyes suddenly, opened the door, got out of the car, and asked the handsome man: "Xingyu, what happened?"

The handsome man cried and said, "My car was hit by this guy, and it made a few marks."

Liu Yingxin regained her clarity in her eyes, looked at the girl and said, "What's your name?"

"Shan, Shan Yujin." The girl was tearful, crying pears with rain, and her appearance was not bad, but I saw the pity, no pedestrians looked at me without pity.

As expected, Liu Yingxin smiled, and quickly helped her up the car, and then adjusted her clothes: "Alright, don't cry, leave here quickly, I will pay for the loss you hit."

"Really, really?"

"Of course, but you have to leave here quickly, I still have important things to do." Liu Yingxin has a gentle, noble lady-like posture.

"Thank you! Thank you!" The girl was overjoyed and quickly disappeared on her donkey. However, as soon as the girl left the sight of Liu Yingxin and others, she curled her lips and said, "You should have crossed too!"

Liu Yingxin's graceful and generous gesture can surprise Xiong Xingyu next to him, thinking that she is dazzled... Is she so considerate? Shouldn't she stand up and help him scold him?

"Okay, hurry up, I'll make up for your loss." As soon as the voice fell, Liu Yingxin entered the passenger cabin and hurriedly urged Xiong Xingyu to leave.