~Chapter 26~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

"Am I really cute... and pretty?"

"..." The four went silent as they turned their eyes towards you.

You blinked as you stared back at them, then you realized that you had said it aloud. "U-uh, sorry! I-I w-wasn't supposed to say it o-out loud! M-my mind was thinking about w-what Miya-san said-"

You were cut off by the four who started laughing at your stuttering mess. You hide yourself in your book, feeling embarrassed. But only then, your book was taken away from your face.

"H-hey, give it back!" You groaned as your hands tried to take back your book from Suna.

Eventually, you got your book back because Suna just couldn't bear with your cuteness. You pouted and sent him a light punch on his chest, which he just snickered and patted your head softly.

"Don't worry (Y/N), you are pretty and cute. Combining them together, you're pretty cute." Atsumu said with a little flirt and he winked at you after finishing his last sentence, but only to receive a smack on the head from Osamu. The three of you (Ginjima, Suna and you) laughed at Atsumu who just got scolded by Osamu.

"But for real, (Y/N)." Osamu said. "What Atsumu said was right."

Osamu then also received a smack from Atsumu. "See?! I was right! Why do yer need to smack my head?!" Atsumu exclaimed a bit angrily.

Ginjima, Suna and you sweat dropped while watching the scene. With just a millisecond that the twins were about to fight, Suna had got his phone ready, positioning towards the twins and ready to film for blackmail purposes.

Now only left you and Ginjima watching them, face turned into thin line, bluntly staring at them.

But thanks to your phone ring, the "almost" started fight was stopped. "Oh sumimasen [すみません - please excuse me], gotta pick up my phone." You excused yourself, also closing the door so that you won't bother them.

But what the twins and Suna wanted was that they wanted to hear who's calling you right now.

So they moved towards the door, ears leaning onto the door. Once again, Ginjima stood there dumbfounded but with his eyes and mouth pressed into thin line [😑].

The fact that you also have no idea who's calling you in this type of hour. You unlocked your phone screen, and saw that your best dude Tanaka had called you.

*I use the app called: ImgPlay, to create my own GIF (not sponsored but I do recommend😊*)

As you answer it, you put your phone on your ear.

Y (You): Hey Tanaka!

Even though their ears were leaning on the door, they still couldn't hear clearly.