~Chapter 5~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

This morning, pretty much nothing happen.

.
.
.
.
.

JUST KIDDING!!!

There's a new picture of you talking to the Miya Twins, which was on Saturday.

'I knew it! Someone's stalking us!' You thought as you once again snatched the photo off your locker. You noticed there's red words behind the photo.

┌────────────────────┐
STAY AWAY FROM THEM YOU B*TCH!
└────────────────────┘

As expected.

"I did, I'm trying to." You whispered to yourself as you gritted your teeth. Who would've thought they were trying to ruin your high school life. Like, you just transferred here a few weeks ago.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

You jumped and accidentally bonked your head on your locker. "O-ow..."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry are you okay?!" Turns out it was Sakura, she quickly apologised as she rubbed your head.

You told her it's fine but in reality it's not, you banged your head so hard on the locker. Sakura can tell because you keep rubbing your head and close one side of your eyes when it hurts.

She did suggest you to go to the infirmary to check but you decided not to because that's your worst nightmare place. That's right, every place that involves doctor or nurse or even infirmary, was your nightmare.

"Are you sure?" Sakura asked worriedly.

"Yeah, it probably heals after a few days. I can *whince* (with one eye closed cuz you rubbed it again) take care of it myself." You said. Both of you then started walking to the class. "Either way, it's your fault for scarin' me like that."

"Gomen~ It's funny anyways~" She chuckled but immediately stopped when you glared at her with your pouting face.

"Okay fine I'm sorry." She apologized again as she rubbed your back. You just sighed and changed the topic until you two reached to your own classroom, also hoping that she didn't saw the picture that you were holding a while ago.

- - -

It is finally lunch time and you did not expecting someone, no, some girls, cornered you on your desk. You held your blank expression outside but on the inside, you panicked, like hell.

'Oh gosh, what are they gonna do to me...' You thought as you secretly prayed that they wouldn't make any fuss.

"Uhm... hi?" You mumbled, you stared up at them because you still remained in your seat.

"What's your name?" A girl that was in front of you, banged both her hands on your table, causing the things on your table to tremble.

You didn't get terrified by this and still keep your blank face on, you answered her questions. "My name is (L/N) (Y/N). Hajimemashite [はじめまして - Nice to meet you]." You lend your hand out for her to shake. "What about you?"

She looked at your hands in disgust, she did get her hands away from your desk but she didn't shake your hand, instead she crossed her arms on her chest and looked down on you.

"Aoi." She responded.

'Bruh trying to act cool huh?' You thought as you retreated your hand. You also realised that she was the one that the twins talked about, about her being more annoying than you.