~Chapter 8~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)!"

Your eyes shot open. A gentle voice wakes you up from your sleep.

"H-huh?" You muttered. There's a person's face right in front of you, and it was...

"M-mom?!" You said in disbelief. You sat up quickly and also took a look around your surrounding. You're not at your apartment anymore, you were at your home.

Your real home...

"Sweetie? Are you okay, you seem like you've never seen our home before." Your mom said while cupping your face for you to look at her.

Her soft hands touched your skin and her shiny (e/c) eyes, which are the same eyes as yours, stared at you.

How you missed the touch so much. How you missed your real home. How you missed your family. Your parents.

Your eyes began to fill with tears, your hands were shaking and your lips were trembling. You burst out your tears as you hugged your mom. Your arms wrap around her torso and your head resting at her shoulder.

"Sweetie? What's wrong?!" Your mom exclaimed, surprised that you had cried. She hugs you back, her hands softly rubbing your back up and down to comfort you.

You wished this was real and not just a dream. If it was a dream, you'll make sure to not wake up. Never ever. You'd prefer to stay in the dream than wake up to the real world.

You started to calm down a bit, you sniffled. "Mom..." You said as you slowly pulled away and looked at her.

"Sweetie..." She said, wiping your tears off with her thumb.

"I-is this a dream?" You asked.

My mom was taken aback but softly responded. "I'm sorry sweetie..."

So it is a dream... wow...

"But, you do need to be thankful that you're able to see us. Even though it was just a while." Your mom continued, caressing your soft bed hair.

"I am. But I will make sure that I don't wake up!" Your words surprised your mom because she stopped caressing your hair and just looked at you.

Mom was about to say something but got interrupted by a knock on the bedroom door. Both mom and you turned to the door. The door opened and it revealed your dad.

"Good morning sweetie- woah what's going on? Are you okay?" Your dad asked worriedly. He skipped his way to your bed and sit beside you while your mom sat on the other side. Turns out your dad saw your messy face that was destroyed by your tears.

"She knows, honey." Mom told dad. That's when dad's face turned from worry to frown. So they both know that this was just a dream.

"We're so sorry sweetie..." They both apologised. You wiped off your tears with the back of your hand then hugged the both of them.

"Don't be! I understand that this is just a dream, that's why I promised myself not to wake up and stay with you guys!" Mom and dad hugged you back but also looked at each other, like they were using their eyes to communicate.

The hug lasted for a few minutes but had to let go because your stomach growled. Your parents cooked you pancakes with a jam of your choice, and you chose chocolate (because it's your favourite).

You happily savoured your pancakes while your parents sat across you and smiled happily at you. You missed the sight of this, the sight of mom and dad smiling at you.