~Chapter 3~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

'What... the heck is this...' You thought as you stood in the middle of the hallway. People, or should you say "student", were gathering around your locker and whispering to each other.

"Umm excuse me, could you all please move? I need to get to my locker, thank you very much." You politely said.

They all glared at you and you flinch, dark auras around them but they did leaving a path for you to get to your locker. But for some reason, they still didn't move away.

Now, you're right in front of your locker. But there's two photos attached to it with some cursing words. The photo was the one that you walked home with the Miya Twins yesterday. There's also some scribbles around and on you in that photo.

'Who done this? And who even took these picture?' You thought again as you read the cursing words.

⚠️Warning: Some curse words⚠️

You sighed as you hear some gossiping behind you

"How dare she walking home with them?!"

"I thought she was nice, but now, she finally reveal her true self..."

"This is unfair..."

"Wait, I've never seen her close to the twins before tho..."

"Maybe it's because she wanted to keep this a secret and steal them for herself!"

"The volleyball members will hate her for that."

"I remember when I was walking to school yesterday morning, I saw her with the twins. And I heard Atsumu told her to get away from them but she doesn't!"

"Well I guess the Miya Twins did hate her."

When someone mentioned the last sentence, everybody snickered. You just ignored them but on the inside,

You take their words seriously.

You then snatched the photos that stick on your locker and pulled out a tissue to wipe off the cursed words. Thankfully the words was written by marker. If not then your locker will stay dirty forever.

After that, You swapped your shoes into school shoes and off you go to your classroom. When you entered your classroom, many of your classmates stared at you, or should you say, "glare" at you.

You just shrugged and throw away the pictures into the dustbin then finally settle yourself down on your seat. You put your things down and stared out the window because you were deep in thoughts.

'Maybe I should stay away from them now...'

You hesitated but made up your mind.

'Yeah... I should...'