~Chapter 11~

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡

The next morning was something unexpected.

When you're about to walk out of your apartment door, there stood Crowley.

"Good morning sunshine!" Crowley greets you as he opens his arm wide and walks towards you.

You step back but it's too late, he caught onto you and hugged you tightly by wrapping his arms around you. Basically you were trapped.

"Good morning to you too but why are you here?" You mumbled on his shoulder, not hugging him back.

"Well I wanted to walk to school with you!" He says as he let go of you but still had his arm wrapping you. "Can I get a morning kiss?"

"Heck no!" You exclaimed and pushed him away but it didn't work because his strength is stronger than you, despite him playing basketball.

Instead, he leaned close to your face and pecked on your cheek. You stood there in shock, eyes widening. He smirks at you when he sees your expression.

He then leaned again but faced his cheek to you. You simply back away and raise your eyebrow to show him that you were confused but deep inside, you know he wants you to give him a peck on his cheek.

He gets your questioning look so he points at his cheek. "Morning kiss." He says.

You choose to ignore him and walk past him but he doesn't buy it. He trapped you once again by blocking the doorway with both of his hands gripping on the doorframe. He stares at you while you glare at him.

"Crowley, move." You demand with no emotion in your voice.

"Not until you give me a morning kiss as well." He replies and lowers his face close to yours, wanting the morning kiss.

"Get it from Sakura."

"How 'bout you first."

"Crowley we're gonna be late if we keep on getting stuck here, move!"

"We can stay here all day (Y/N)~"

"Grrr..." You growl at him while he still has his face close to yours and a smirk on his face.

You sighed in defeat before pulling Crowley's face to your lips and giving him a peck on his cheek. "There! Now can ya move!"

He seems satisfied with the kiss so he slowly moves out of the way for you to close and lock the door. "Go ahead, sunshine~" He cooed.

You glare at him before closing your door and lock it, checking it twice then head to the elevator with Crowley trailing behind.

When we were on the walk, you kept asking him about Sakura but he tried to drop off the topic but you wouldn't let him do it. So now, it was his turn to be irritated.

We kept arguing or more like bickering at each other until we didn't notice that we'd arrived at the school gates. Both of us only notice it when a lot of students crowd around you two, or just you actually.

"(L/N)-san! You look gorgeous here!" A boy says as he shows you the poster. Looks like Sakura had done the poster within half a day, that's amazing.

"Ah~ Arigatogozaimasu." You thank him and soon, other students also compliment you.

"You're so pretty wearing the kimono!"

"I can't wait to see you wearing the kimono again!"

"How are you this perfect?"