Infinity War Part 7

Start from the beginning

"Tony, shoot towards me. Now"

Tony looks skeptical. But he does as she asks. He shoots his repulsors towards Astrid, and Astrid closes her eyes and controls the blast. She opens her eyes and everyone turns to look at her. 

Her eyes were blue with streaks of yellow, her wings were blue, with a yellow glow around the, and she was hovering in mid air. 

She closes her eyes sucks the energy up, and then blasts it all out with as much force as she can, and it causes him to be shaken and falls on the ground. 

Here eyes glowed yellow, and her hair glowed yellow, and was floating. She flew towards Thanos and focused her energy on moving the stone. 

She started to succeed, the purple red stone started coming off, but Thanos got up and started to pull. 

Star-Lord has been making his way back on the ground, and shoots Thanos from behind. Thanos uses the Power Stone to shoot balls of energy at Star-Lord while Star-Lord leaps towards Thanos using magical platforms thrown in his path by Doctor Strange, the last one placed above Thanos' head so Star-Lord can flip over him and slap a mine on Thanos' back. Star-Lord sticks his landing, he disengages his helmet, and falls backward into a portal.

"Boom!"

The explosion knocks Thanos to his knees and dazes him briefly.

"Do not let him close his fist." Strange says to the Cloak

The Cloak swoops off Doctor Strange's shoulders and wraps itself tightly around Thanos' armored hand, who starts tugging at this unexpected wrapping. 

Doctor Strange starts throwing portals everywhere. Peter leaps through one on Thanos' left

Astrid was continuing to try to pry the reality stone off the gauntlet. 

"Magic!"

He punches Thanos in the head and vanishes through a portal to the lower right before reappearing above Thanos

"More magic!"

He yanks Thanos' head down hard, then leaps into a portal in front of him. He leaps through another portal high and behind Thanos

"Magic with a kick!"

Delivers a flying kick and falls feet-first into an exit, then appears on his right

"Magic with a--"

Before he can finish Thanos turns, grabbing him from the air, and throwing him to the ground, with his hand around his neck.

"Insect!"

He then throws him at Doctor Strange, knocking them both down. He swings his left arm around and Astrid looses the grab she had. She falls panting to the ground. Thanos finally tears the Cloak away and is then promptly surrounded by fiery explosions as Iron Man bombards him. He sucks all the flame into the gauntlet with the Power Stone and fires it in a stream at Iron Man, hitting him dead on and sending him far away, plowing through a massive fallen machine.

Peter leaps from behind, more conventionally this time, while Thanos concentrates his fire on Tony, webs the gauntlet and drops down in front of him, pulling hard -- but Thanos yanks on the web-line, pulling the much lighter teenager towards him, and punching him on his way past. He tears the webbing free of the gauntlet just in time for a small spaceship to attempt to crash-land on him.

The ship drags Thanos along for a distance, burying him under debris. He stands just as the pilot leaps in a great arc to punch him, landing in front of him with an energy-blade at the ready.