"I'll lay here all night if that's what you need" I follow Maya's statement.

I however wipe the smile off her face as I buck my hips into her. She let's out a deep moan and falls forward with her hands beside my head. This position gives me space to slide halfway in and out of her.

"Oh shit" she says in a breathless voice as I hold her hips in place. "Babe you don't have-"

"Shhh" I cut her off and focus on pumping her down on the strap.

"Aahh.... fuck.... ba-by" she moans with every trust.

"There we go" Maya whispers beside us. "Fuck baby you are so wet"

I look down and bite my bottom lip when I see what she is talking about. I can feel the dildo slipping in and out with ease but you can see the wetness dripping down the shaft.

The sight of that on spurs me on to go faster. I know she is close and going faster will send her over the edge quicker.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" she whimpers.

"Let it go sweetheart" I pant out.

Maya stands up from beside me, she goes to straddle my legs behind Alex and pick her up. She holds Alex up, kissing her neck and massaging both her breasts.

Alex throws her head back against Maya's shoulder and her breathing stops. "I'm cum-" 

I slow my pace down and let her sink down all the way. I watch her chest rise and fall and Maya whispers in her ear. "Ride it out babe."

I sit up and wrap my arms around both of them. I can feel how weak Alex is but she is smiling. Of course she is smiling, who wouldn't smile after orgasm number five.

She wraps her one hand behind Maya's head and the other arm around my neck."Ok I'm done now" she smiles.

Maya and I laugh while kissing her soft skin. My lips travel down her chest and I kiss the top of her breasts. She cups my face and gives me a gentle kiss before she slowly lifts her hips. Maya moves a bit down my legs for Alex to get off me.

"Ah fuck" she laughs as she stands next to the bed. "I need to run more. My body is letting me down"

"You had two babies!" I yell after her as she walks into the bathroom. I fall back onto the bed and Maya sits on the edge next to me. "Baby can you please take it off?" I whine and wiggle my hips closer to her.

She laughs but helps me take the strap off. She puts it down on the floor and crawls closer to me. She puts her head on my chest and I scratch her back. "My body is sooo tired" she chuckles.

"Mine too" I smile and kiss the top of her head. "But it was totally worth it"

"Oh absolutely" she moans in pleasure and snuggles closer into my neck.

Not long after Alex comes back into the room. She checks the baby monitor to see if we maybe woke up the twins but we all let out a breath of relief when they are still sound asleep in their cribs.

"It's ten past three!" Alex gasps and looks over at us.

"No!" I groan. "Baby switch off the light and get into bed please"

She switches off the light and immediately falls down beside Maya. "We need to start earlier tomorrow night"

"What!?" Maya laughs and I feel her turn to Alex in shock.

I hear them share a kiss and Alex laughs. "I'm joking"

"Maybe a quicky" Maya chuckles. "But I won't make another session like this tomorrow night"