Chapter 22

Stephanie's POV

"Oohh fuck. Right there baby" Maya moans in a low voice. "Your nails feel amazing."  she groans and arches her back even more.

"You like that baby?" I ask with a playful smirk.

"Yes" she whines out and runs her hands through her hair.

"Say my name baby. Tell me how much you love this" I grit through my teeth.

"Oohh Stephanie. I love the way your hands feel on my bod-" she cuts her own sentence short with laughter.

I can't help and also laugh. I take my hands out under her shirt where I have scratched her back for the last few minutes. It started with me tickling her back with my sharp nails but it turned into something else.

I look over to Alex and she just shakes her head in laughter. "I thought I was supposed to be extra horny"

Maya lays back against my chest and covers us with the blanket again. Alex who is right next to us, puts her leg back over Maya's body where it was before all of this happened. They both cover me with their body heat because they know how much I hate winter.

"Baby we are all connected. We feel what you feel" Maya says with a loving touch on her leg.

"Hhmm yeah I am sure you feel like peeing every five minutes." she slightly chuckles and rests her elbow on the back of the couch with her body facing us.

"Ahh we're sorry babe" I pout and put my hand under the blanket to rest my hand on her other leg that is bent up under her body.

She sends me a wink and an air kiss while her hand finds my hair to massage my scalp. I know she was only joking and exaggerating a bit but I still want her to know that we care and we are here for everything she goes through.

We have been home for the last couple of days, just relaxing. Not to sound like a bad person but there has luckily been reports of a snow storm coming in tonight, so that means nobody will bother us at home for the next couple of days.

We have all been so busy with work the last couple of weeks. After my year-end function we haven't done anything but stay home. We have been sleeping our asses off, watching movies the whole day and just enjoying each other.

"We don't need anything from the store right? I think this storm is going to be a big one and I don't want us to be on the road." Alex asks with a concerned tone.

"No I think we are good honey. Do you need anything?" Maya asks her.

"No. Hopefully I don't get any random cravings in the next couple of days" she laughs but we know she is serious.

She has had quite a few random cravings the last couple of weeks. Even Maya made a few disgusted faces at the combinations that Alex put together.

"Yeah let's hope not"

"Oohh" Alex suddenly sits up. "Speaking of our little humans" she stands up from the couch and walks out the living room.

Maya looks back at me with a questionable look but I just shrug my shoulders and kiss her cheek.

"I almost forgot to put your presents under the tree" Alex comes back with two wrapped boxes.

The two boxes look exactly the same and is tied up with red lint.

"Oohh presents" Maya squeals in excitement and I can't help but feel excited too.

"Yeah. You can wait till Christmas right?" Alex smiles and comes back to the couch.