Chapter 31

Stephanie's POV

I'm not entirely sure what I've done to deserve this. My mind is spinning, my heart is racing and I'm panting like a racehorse. The sweat is dripping down my face and my body is moving uncontrollably. I'm trying to talk but nothing comes out. I have absolutely no control of my body at this point.

I'm not even sure which of my wives is touching me where.

All I know is that someone has their fingers deep inside me, there is a tongue swirling around my left nipple, lips on my neck and my clit is being stimulated with a very effective little toy. I really don't need any vibration but it feels fucking amazing.

I open my eyes as I moan in a breathless voice. I see Maya doing her magic on my nipples. I look down my body and the sight of two hands giving me the pleasure I'm feeling, ignites my aroused state.

"Fuck me harder" I moan out which makes Maya look up at me.

Alex lifts her head and without warning she pushes her tongue down my throat. I feel Maya going in and out of me at a faster pace which makes my hips lift off the mattress. I moan into Alex's mouth and I actually need some air but I don't want to part from her just yet.

After a few passionate seconds I put my hand out to Maya's head and pull her up to us. I pull away from Alex and guide her to Maya. They start making out and I just lay back and watch them.

After another few blissful seconds I feel the orgasm leaving me breathless and my hips pushing down into the mattress. Maya keeps her fingers inside me and gives me the pressure I need to I ride it out.

"Fucking hell" I breathe out and let my muscles relax. Maya takes her fingers out of me and she falls down beside me.

"I'm out" she chuckles in a breathless voice. She took the words right out of my mouth because I'm out too.

"What time is it?" I ask and lift my head from the pillow to sit up but a hand pushes me down.

"Baby please just one more" I pleading voice comes from Alex hovering over my.

"How?!" Maya and I laugh.

She just smiles and reaches to the other side of the bed. "You don't have to do anything" she smiles. "Just lay down"

She brings the strap-on closer and I laugh. "Baby are you serious?"

"It'll be quick I promise" she chuckles and lift my hips for her to put it on me.

"I don't know how she has the energy for another round" Maya laughs beside me.

She is still breathing heavily just like me because we've been busy for a few hours. Hence the reason I wanted to know what time it is.

"Only one more sweetheart. You can just watch me" she smiles and straddles my lap.

"I'm definitely going to watch" Maya grins and puts her arm over my chest, getting herself comfortable.

Alex aligns the dildo to her entrance and my hands immediately go to her hips. "Ahh fuck" she moans as she slowly sinks down on it.

There is nothing more sexy than seeing the pleasure on your wife's face as the strap dissappears inside her.

She puts her hands on my stomach to steady herself and starts rocking her hips back and forth.

"Fuck that's hot" Maya groans beside me and I just hum in response.

I keep my eyes on Alex as she glances between us. "I'm almost there lovies" she breathes out with a smile on her face.

"Take your time babe"