Chapter 27

Maya's POV

7 months later

I walk into the house with a huge smile on my face because I am about to win a very expensive bottle of wine for my wives. And then of course, winning this bottle of wine will earn me some extra kisses.

Which is the main reason I placed this bet.

"Steph baby" I call on her and she looks up from the kitchen counter where she is helping Alex prepare some snacks for our guests. "I need your special power outside please."

"Outside? Honey I can't go down on you now. We have guests."

They both laugh and I blush like a teenager just thinking about that image. But Yeah I walked right into that one, that is her special power.

"Don't temp me" I smirk. "But no, I am talking about your mommy superpower."

"Are you using our children to gamble again?" Alex sighs because she knows what mommy superpower I am taking about and it's also not the first time that I've called for this.

"Noooo" I say in a innocent voice but she knows I am totally lying. She raises a playful eyebrow at me and I scoff. "Ok fine I am but I only bet when I know we are going to win."

"You say that every time." she rolls her eyes and laugh.

"Because we win every single time. I don't see the problem." I shrug with an amusing smile on my face.

Stephanie doesn't say anything because she is always right next to me making the bet even bigger so she is also to blame.

"Is it Jonah?" Alex asks with a bit of concern.

"Yes and being the good mother I am, I came to call Stephanie for help." I smile. "I also don't like him crying like that so...."

"One day I am going to tell him that you used him to gamble." she laughs.

"I am not ashamed. I'll tell himself. He should be proud."

Alex just rolls her eyes and Stephanie gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Let me go help our little boy" she whispers with a smile on her face.

"Yes" I throw a fist in the air and they both laugh.

Stephanie and I go back outside to see a struggling Jamie trying everything she possibly can to make Jonah stop crying.

"I give up" she sighs.

"Ok babe show them" I slap her ass and give her a wink.

These last few months have been absolutely incredible. We have lost many, many hours of sleep but I wouldn't change a single thing. Having Jonah and Riley here with us is amazing.

Riley too our surprise has been the sweetest little baby. She doesn't cry alot, except when she is hungry of course but she is a really quiet baby.

Jonah on the other hand is a bit difficult at times. He cries bloody murder for any reason. Today however is different because he started teething this week so he is not a happy baby right now.

Riley hasn't started yet and I wouldn't be surprised if we have two upset babies by next week.

The reason I called Stephanie for help because days like these, where nothing you do works. When just like Jamie, you want too give up. That's when you call Stephanie.

She just has this natural way of calming him down. They have this special bond and it's the most beautiful thing ever.

Alex and I can also make him stop crying but he needs his other mommy now. He is tired and irritated so he needs too sleep now otherwise we'll be up all night with his crying.