Chapter 25

Stephanie's POV

"Babyyyy"

I look up from my computer and find a pouting Maya coming around my desk. I roll back my chair and she falls down into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Stop working so much" she whines very dramatically and let her head fall backwards.

"I am almost done honey" I chuckle and run my hand over over her thigh.

"We miss you" she whispers and gives me a soft kiss.

While Alex is officially on maternity leave, Maya and I made some adjustments to our schedule as well. I would go to the office, two or three times a week just for a few hours. And she would only go to the restaurant every other night just to check on things if necessary.

After Riley and Jonah are born we will take some time off work to be here with Alex. Not only will she need us but we really want to be here with our new born babies.

"I just have to finish this email then I am all yours, I promise." I cup her face and pull her down for another kiss.

"Hhmm" she bites her lower lip which always make me weak at the knees. She smiles because she knows I can't resist that face.

She kisses me again but let it linger a little longer.

"I know what you're doing." I whisper knowingly.

"I'm not doing anything." she smirks and repositions herself to straddle my lap.

Her hands so effortlessly moves down my sides and sneaks under my sweatshirt. Having no restraint against her actions, my hands grab her ass and press her up against me.

Without saying anything she starts kissing my neck as her hands reach higher and higher up my body till she has both my breasts in her hands.

A small satisfying moan escape from my lips and I feel her smile against my skin. I have no doubt that she planned this whole thing before she walked in my office. She knows exactly what she is doing and she knows I can't resist her.

I can never resist my wives and I don't want too.

She pulls at the hem of my sweatshirt and I lift my arms for her to take it off, leaving me with my bra. This time her lips find mine in a heated kiss. Her tongue immediately rolls along with mine and she starts grinding her hips against me.

After a few moments of a passionate make out session, she stands up and pulls me along with her. In one movement she spins me against my desk and pulls down my pants.

She lifts me up, places me on my desk and comes to stand between my legs. Wanting to feel her skin against mine, I pull her sweater over her head, biting my lip at the sight of her black lace bra that never fails to turn me on.

Our lips meet again as I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer for some friction against my core.

Her one hand is at the back of my neck holding my head in place while her other hand wonders around my body. From my ass, to my thigh, over my stomach, cupping my breast and then up in my hair.

Feeling her hands on my body, lights up my senses just like every other time. It's like electricity running through my veins when they touch me.

And just like any other time it doesn't take long for me to be ready...

"Baby please touch me" I moan out in a breathless voice.

She immediately reaches down between our bodies, cups my pussy and starts rubbing over my clit through my panties.