"You haven't saved anyone! Don't be the useless idiot who couldn't save a single person, Izuku! Support Jeanist!" Izuku shouted to himself.

"Po-- WER!!" Togata was on the field.

His Quirk is back.

"Lemillion!" Izuku shouted as Togata kicked back all the Nomu.

"Nothing holds him back does it?" I looked in awe at Togata's strength.

"Lemillion... how are you here?" Izuku asked.

"The mountain team contacted me! So I came as fast as I could using Permeation. Turns out Sir Nighteye's Agency was closer than expected to the villains' hideout! Despite this, it's not like I've got the power to take these Nomu's in one-shot- SOMEBODY BACK ME UP!" Togata shouted.

In the distance, a bright twinkle came.

OO

"Wait- Bakugo!? I told you to stay put! You're going to get yourself killed!" Iida shouted.

"Nejire! Are you alright!?" Togata asked.

"Now that you're here, Togata, I'm fine! Amazing, huh?" Nejire got back up to help.

"Have you returned from the world of the dead? Bakugo?" Hakamata asked.

"That was just a place holder name, I was saving the real deal for you! From now on, call me..

(NGL I wanted it to be Kacchan for a while)

"That's a good hero name! It's pretty funny!" Togata stated.

"It's not meant to be funny!!" Bakugo shouted.

"'Without joy and laughter to balance the sorrow, the world can never hope to have a bright future.' My bad! That's just my motto!" Togata quoted.

"Froppy Style!" Izuku shouted using Black Whip like Asui's tongue to pull himself towards the Todoroki's.

"Don't you know it's rude to meddle in other families' affairs!" Dabi shouted.

"I'm meddling! Because Todoroki is a precious friend! And Endeavor is a mentor who made me stronger! The past doesn't just disappear! That's why the present Endeavor is making an effort, that's the Endeavor I'm watching! You are not Endeavor!" Izuku shouted.

"Hahahaha! Anyone could figure that out! But don't you pity the likes of me at least a little!? The consequences of the sins committed by a supposed apostle of justice. That's what I am! Evil will no longer prosper! Justice will crumble! All I've done is show all those susceptible people where to put the blame. Now the future that awaits is clear. All the lip service and ego-stroking will vanish and it will be chaos!" Dabi shouted.

"Get ready!"

Danger Sense was out of control.

"Big Trouble!" Togata shouted.

"He's restored!" Hakamata shouted.

Machia was breaking free until, he fell to the ground.

"My strength.." Machia trailed off.

"There was a message from the mountain team! They said they didn't notice the effect, but.. the anesthetic worked!!" Togata shouted.

A wave of hope washed over all of us.

"Forgive me, Hakamata, gaining new Quirks in dire situations makes it harder to control. It's not much- but it's something!" I "copied" Hakamata's Quirk and helped to detain Machia just a little longer.

"This guy might be a problem for the heroes over there..! His movements are simple, but his speed and tenacity are no joke!" Togata stated.

"They're Near-High Ends! Don't let your guards down!" I shouted.

"Knock the League out!" Hakamata ordered.

As we did, Compress made move to escape. He took part of his body to capture Spinner and Tomura so that he could escape with them.

"That injury is fatal! You can't run for long!" Hakamata shouted.

Even if we tried to detain Compress, his arm was still free. He could escape every time.

"You thought I was just another background character?! That was just another one of my tricks! And the secret behind that is.. well I guess that can stay a secret, because.. I am the elusive Harima's great-great-grandson! There man with the blood of the King of Thieves!" Compress shouted, as his mask came off, "a magician never reveals his tricks!"

"Urgh." I grunted, feeling a wave of nausea wave over me. My eyes widened as I noted why this could be happening.

"Izuku! Shit!" I cursed, feeling Danger Sense flip out once again. Tomura was awake again.

"The Nomu!" Someone shouted.

"JACKASS!" I shouted.

"Let's meet again once this body is perfected, worthless Izuku Midoriya. Take care of your new ally." Jack said through Tomura, blasting us away.

"Shut your mouth..! All for One!" Izuku shouted.

"Tomura!" I shouted.

"Shigaraki! Wait..! I will... no matter what!"

I blacked out..