So when that bastard said that he wanted to meet, she demanded all of the gifts the Xia Family gave him. That bastard didn't agree the first time but after sending him some pictures of his infidelity, he agreed to meet up and gave her all of it. That engagement agreement will be terminated if they found out he cheated. He might have gotten away last time because the woman he cheated with is from the Xia Family but it's a different issue when he cheated with someone outside the Xias. What Mai didn't expect is he dared to bring that cousin of hers. Mai scoffed in annoyance as she play with a flash drive.

'Show me what you've got, Couple of the Century.'

Mai's eyes lit up menacingly as she saw two people entering the snack house. It's been a few years since they last met but Mai still recognized them— the Mainland China's Perfect Couple. Mai mockingly scoffed as she remembered their nickname. The media in that country is currently hailed them as such when the male is such a scumbag and the female is a man thief. Mai don't like Anthony Jiang but she still don't want to be cheated by some fools. It really hit Mai's pride that it almost drove her nuts. She thought that she can spare that jerk since he don't have anything to do with the Xias but he cheated on her with her cousin. Well, that's unacceptable.

"Here, take it. It's a translator. We speak in Chinese to you need this one. Just press the red button and it will automatically translate Chinese to English for you." Mai quickly said as she leaned in and put an earpiece on Naru's right ear.

In the eyes of others, she was hugging him. They didn't noticed but some people were paying attention to them because they look so perfect for each other. Some girls even squealed while watching Mai and Naru. Mai felt Naru's nod after activating the translator. Mai smiled at him and asked.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

With that cue, Mai smiled even wider and acted like she did not noticed the other couple walking near their table. She leaned on Naru and wrapped her arms around his left arm. She coquettishly beamed at Naru and opened her mouth to ask for more food. She was a bit nervous but seeing Naru's collected face, she calmed down and enjoy the service her boss is giving her.

'It's rare for Naru to do this so I must enjoy this. I'm sure he'll get back at me by overworking me once this whole affair is finished.'

Mai nodded in agreement as she chew on the strawberry Naru fed her. Naru spoon-fed her a few times before they heard a light cough beside their table. Both Naru and Mai looked up to them— both of their expression are cold unlike before they came.

Xia Meixin stared blankly at the handsome young man who is feeding that orphaned bitch. He's more handsome and cooler than her current fiance. Xia Meixin gritted her teeth in anger and clenched his hands hard. Her acrylic nails are digging on her palms. From childhood, this fatherless tramp is always stealing her spotlight from other people and Grandpa Xia.

Before she came, she was the Xia princess but this bitch stole it all away from her! She and her widow mother didn't come to visit Grandpa Xia not even once but after they came, all that they had worked for were given to them! She need to teach this orphan a lesson or else, she will not be satisfied her whole life. Their family is already planning their move to destroy this orphan once she was 18 but she still need to personally torture her! And seeing that handsome guy beside her, she might as well start her torture by stealing that man away from her!

Anthony Jiang noticed Mai from a distance the moment they entered the snack house. She was very cute with her white shirt and cat ears. If he knew she would grew up this beautiful then he wouldn't have canceled the engagement that quick. Then he would've a taste of her before abandoning her. Seeing that eyesore feeding her, anger and jealousy bubbled inside of her as he interrupted their lovey-dovey moment.