"I moved here bout 2 or 3 years ago? My dad got better partners over here and he didn't want the family to separate, so we moved." Partners? His family must be invested in some business or something? So he may be wealthy, judging from his clothes he does look wealthy. It looks to be very good material and good style? I'm staying here all summer.. "What's your name?"

Am I really about to tell a stranger my name? Well, you kind of tell strangers your name every single day when I order coffee but that's different. It's for coffee.. I would give off my phone number for coffee anything for coffee! And food! I love food! "Adisyn Kay, you?"

"Kay's your last name? That sounds more like a name than a last name, where are you from?" He avoids the question wanting to know more about me. He makes me get excited? It's like a weird sensation of excitement, I feel comfortable to tell him more about me?

Of course good looking guys are total idiots. I breath a laugh "Idiot. What makes you think I would tell you my last name?" If he has my full name he can do any sort of research he wants. He can look up my socials, look for me in the future, and I really don't want to have someone this close to me.

He smiles "I'm Reece,"

He blows out a bubble of smoke after answering making me want to cough a little.. Would it be rude of me to cough? Would it be— I don't know, some sort of disrespect and possibly petty of me? It shouldn't be, right? I mean the smoke is making me cough but I don't know if it's rude to cough especially when the person is right in front of me. He chuckles lightly "You can cough, and no I don't smoke often,"

He reached the cigarette to his lips one final time before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it. He has a tattoo on the side of his middle finger; A smiley face and a sad face. "If you're not saying your last name I'm not sayin' mine either." He breaks the silence. As if I cared? Pretty boys are always idiots, wonder why? They also have an awfully big ego, probably bigger than the planet. But he is pretty, the moonlight shines perfectly on him?

"One of my favorite chocolates are Reese's," I say with excitement remembering his name and the chocolates name sound similar. Maybe drinking while talking to strangers isn't healthy but it definitely feels great to talk to someone. "I had this friend, she used to hate Reese's, but I think they're good? Probably because I live off peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but they're surprisingly good?"

"So.. Tell me Adisyn, why are you so lonely tonight?" He questions looking over to me fidgeting with the rings on his fingers. He has one of those 'promise' bracelets that are usually made by kids, those rainbow loom bracelets? It's not that color full, it's main colors are black, white and different shades of grey. I haven't seen someone wear those in a long time.. They bring back so many memories it brings a smile to my face.

"Do you like it?" He asked talking about the bracelets that I kept looking at, hope it doesn't seem like I'm a creep.. "Here, keep it." He yawns taking it off giving it to me. I look down at it and notice it's small details; it even has a charm with the letter R in it, beside the R there's an A? His last name must start with an A. I look up to him and give him a small nod thanking him, he looks at me with these eyes that I thought were only described in books? They have a sort of glow in them and excitement? He looks happy.. good for him.

He brings me some sort of comfort, it's like a comfort that makes me want to just break down crying and tell him about my day? Like that feeling that you get when you meet someone new and you connect so much? I just know his name but it feels like I've known him my entire life.. It feels like I can connect to him? We can relate in some way, I know nothing about this stranger but I feel so close to him. I want to tell him about my day and tell him what I did so far, I will never see him again and that's what's the most adventurous part. Knowing I will never see someone again makes me want to tell him everything about me?