5- Seri Vs. Joowon

This is a reupload. I'm so sorry, wattpad messed it up.😭

---

"Why don't you two play?" Oska suggested as soon as the three of them are ready to play.

Joowon smirked. "I'm afraid she might lose." He said confidently.

"Huh!" Seri felt like her pride was being stepped on. "Are you underestimating me?" she raised her eyebrow.

Oska comes between them. "Okay guys enough. Let's just start to see who's gonna win."

Both of them played well but Seri won by a few points. Joowon starts walking into their chair to rest while Seri walks backward to face Joowon while she's talking.

Seri smirked. "So? I guess you'll never underestimate me again." She walked backward happily while teasing him.

"It's just out of luck." He insisted.

"No, it's not! Come on, face the reali-- shit!" She was about to fall because of a stone, but luckily, Joowon caught her.

Seri felt her heart skip a beat, their faces were too close. She moved away from him and composed herself.

"Who told you to walk backwardly? You know there's a tendency that you might hurt yourself if you walk like that. Stupid." He walked away and Seri just blinked multiple times.

"Did he just call me stupid?" she asked herself. She looked in his direction and walked as fast as she could until she's in front of him.

Joowon looked at her. "What?" he asked.

"How dare you to call me stupid huh?!" she asked angrily.

He scoffed. "You won't even say thank you?"

Seri looked away. "Well... Ahh... Thank you." she looked at him again. "But still, how dare you?!" she crossed her arms.

He smirked and Seri's eyes widened. "You!" she pointed her finger at him. "Did you just smirk?" She's losing her patience.

"Can you stop making a big deal over the fact that I called you stupid?" he drank on his water while waiting for her answer.

"What?! You're the first person who called me stupid. All my life they always praise my intelligence, but there you are, casually calling me stupid? How could y-"

"Stop being cute and start packing your things, we're going home." He cutted her off. "Hyung let's go!" he called Oska.

Seri did as told. She walked behind him like a little kid, she looked up at him. "You won't even say sorry?" she asked him.

"Did something happen?" Oska asked them only to be ignored.

Joowon sat on the backseat and Seri followed him. "I didn't even feel sorry, why would I apologize?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Stop acting like a kid guys" Oska scolded both of them.

Everyone stayed silent and after 20 minutes Oska looked at the mirror to see what's happening in the backseat. He smiled to himself. Joowon was sleeping and his head was on her shoulder, Seri was staring at Joowon with wistful eyes and that made Oska's forehead creased. When he looked at them again, Seri's also sleeping and her head was on Joowon's head.

"What if... What if she remembered everything?" Oska asked himself. "No, I don't think she does. If she remembered, she'd resent him to death."

When they arrived at Seri's house, Oska woke both of them. Joowon and Seri looked awkwardly at each other and Oska held back himself from laughing.

"Uh, thanks for the ride and playing with me." She immediately gets out of the car and waved them goodbye.

---

"Wake up, sleepy head." He whispered softly to wake her up.

She smiled but didn't open her eyes. "Hmm."

He kissed her on her lips and she finally opened her eyes and smiled at him sweetly. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Your dad wants me to wake you up." he tucked her hair behind her ears.

Seri heard loud knocks. She creased her forehead and got the other pillow to cover her ears.

"Yah" he slightly tapped her arms to wake her up.

"Hmm." She slowly opened her eyes and her eyes widened. "W-what are you doing here? Why are you in my room?"

Joowon puts his hands inside his pocket. "Your dad wants me to wake you up."

Seri looked away and smiled bitterly. "You can go now, I'm going to get ready for work."

He left without saying a word and closed the door. Seri took a deep breath and let out a sigh and she did what she said.

When she came to her dining area, she found her dad and Joowon laughing. She got some water and looked at her dad. "Why is he here?" She asked.

"He's your fiancé, so I think it's better for him to know your house?"

She took a deep breath. "Listen, appa. He's not my fiancé, okay? We met up as we were told and let's say we didn't click."

Mr. Yoon ignored her explanation. "Did you break up with your boyfriend?"

She shook her head. "But he did."

"Good. So there's no problem."

Seri sat on the chair. "Appa, I'm single but he's not." She points at Joowon.

Mr. Yoon cleared his throat. "You have a girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Joowon confidently answered.

Seri swallowed hard and let out a sigh. "He's Ra Im's boyfriend and I don't want to hurt my sister just for the sake of being business partners or merging companies or whatsoever."

"You always think and worry about your sister but does she even care about you? About how you feel?" He asked her with a really serious tone.

"W-what are you t-talking about? Of course she does, and what are you saying about how I feel? I'm not emotionally invested in him nor with this matter."

"I know you fully, Yoon Seri. I know that you're a cold yet warm person but stop being selfless, think about yourself too." Mr. Yoon stood up. "I'm going. And oh... I won't cancel your arrangement. I'll give you two some time and if you really don't click, then that's when we'll start talking about the cancellation."

Mr. Yoon went to his car and let out a sigh. "Do you really think I did that just for the sake of your company and my company?"