16-Fluff Riri

Seri was carefully picking a perfect shade of lipstick that she'll use for their grocery shopping. She was so busy, to the point that she didn't notice Jeong Hyeok's presence. An idea came out of Jeong Hyeok's mind, he hid himself behind the chair she's sitting on.

She finally picked a shade of her choice. She opened it and started to put some on, unfortunately it was the time when Jeong Hyeok wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, which made her flinch out of surprise. Her lipstick accidentally landed above her lips because of the shock. "Yah, Ri Jeong Hyeok!"

He laughed so hard because of her cuteness. Seri looked like a kid who played with her mom's lipstick. She creased her forehead and pouted her lips. "Look what you've done! Just look!" She pointed at her lips.

Jeong Hyeok got some wet wipes, he wiped the excess lipstick on her face while holding his laughter. He cupped her face and kissed her softly. "You're so cute, you know?" He pinched her nose, making her smile. He offered his hand and she gladly accepted it. "Let's eat breakfast first. I cooked some pancakes."

---

"Isn't that too much syrup?" Jeong Hyeok asked her while looking intently at her plate.

Seri shook her head while smiling, making him smile too. "It's the right amount, jagiya. Aigoo, you're such a mister!"

Jeong Hyeok stared at her, still processing what she said. "J-jagiya? Did you just call me jagiya?"

Seri chuckled. She sliced her pancake and put it in her mouth. "Why? Can't I? You know, my beloved was so long. Isn't it, jagiya?" She puts some pancake in her mouth again.

Seri points at him while laughing. "Are you blushing?!" She pinched his cheeks. "You're so cute when you're blushing!"

Jeong Hyeok didn't defend himself, instead, he wiped the syrup beside her lips with his thumb, then put it in his mouth to eat. "I think we're even now." He teased her for blushing too.

Seri stood up with her empty plate in her hand. She puts it carefully in the sink. "Wash the dishes. That's your punishment for teasing me."

He let out a hearty laugh. "You teased me first, miss ma'am. That's not fair." Seri who is sitting prettily on the couch, with her legs and arms crossed, looks at him with her left eyebrow up. He gave her a sweet smile. "Yes ma'am! I'm actually on my way to wash all of this."

---

"What else do we need to buy?" Seri asked while looking at her list.

Jeong Hyeok looked at their overflowing cart. "I don't think there's still something missing. And besides our cart is full, jagiya."

"Oh, is that so? Okay then, let's go to the counter."

When they reached the counter they lined up with other customers. Two highschool students were looking at them, they're actually observing the two. "Isn't that Yoon Seri?"

"The businesswoman, Yoon Seri?" They looked at each other as their eyes widened. One of them whispered, "Is that her boyfriend? or her bodyguard? He doesn't seem like a bodyguard to me though. Judging by his looks and his body, I think it's the former."

Seri's eyes shined brightly, she's been eavesdropping since she heard her name being said. "Did you hear that jagiya?"

Jeong Hyeok smiled with his dimples showing. He reached for her hand and intertwined his with hers. "I think she's wrong." Seri creased her forehead due to his answer. He puts the back of her hand on his lips, planting a soft kiss. "Cause I'm your fiancé."

---

"I'll cook." Seri volunteered.

Jeong Hyeok's eyes widened, lips forming into "O". His laugh filled the air. "Are you sure, jagiya?"

Seri gave him a death glare but she's pouting at the same time. "Laughing your ass off huh? That's why you have to teach me."

"Okay okay." He helped her wear her apron and he tied her hair neatly. "Alright, let's start." Seri opened the stove and started to heat the pan. "I think I know how to cook this. Just sit on the couch and relax."

He gave her a suspicious look. "You said you needed my help, but I guess you don't need it anymore. You won't burn our kitchen, right?" She gave him another glare. "Of course you won't hehe. You know, I'm actually on my way to the living room hehe."

Seri beated the eggs and put in some salt and pepper. She puts some oil in the pan then she puts her beaten eggs. After a few minutes the eggs were starting to burn. "Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Jeong Hyeok came to her immediately. "Are you okay?"

Seri nodded. "I'm fine, but the eggs aren't."

He looked at what she's cooking. He turned off the stove and gas. Seri looked at the almost burned eggs. She turned her gaze to him. "I don't think it's edible." She looked at her feet and let out a deep sigh. "I only want to cook for you. But unfortunately I can't cook anything good."

He held her chin, making her look at him. "It's not that burned, we can still eat it. We just need to remove the burnt parts. I can still eat what you cooked."

She smiled at him. "Is that so? Let's eat, then!"

Jeong Hyeok took a bite, Seri was waiting for his reaction. He looked at her, a smile slowly forming on his lips. "It's good!" He put a portion on his spoon and offered it to her.

She took a bite, but pouted after. "Liar! It doesn't taste good, Jeong Hyeok-ah! It tasted terrible! So salty!"

He held back his laughter. "Really? It tasted good for me though. Maybe because you're the one who cooked it, maybe it's your love for me, it's the love that made it taste good." Seri blushed at his comment.

---

Seri and Jeong Hyeok were sitting comfortably on the couch while watching a movie. She wrapped her arms on his torso and laid her head on his chest. On the other hand, Jeong Hyeok played with her hair while smiling. He really loves it when she's being clingy. He really treasures this kind of moment, the two of them cuddling while watching movies.

His smile faded when he received a message. It was from his mom. He read the message but he didn't reply.

She looked at him and asked him out of the blue. "So... when is our wedding date?"

He was taken aback, his heart skipped and beat faster than usual. "Whenever you're ready." He kissed her forehead and she could feel his smile.

She also smiled. "Next month?"

He nodded, his smile not leaving on his lips but not reaching his eyes either. "Next month." He gave her a soft kiss, he caressed her face while looking at her wistfully. "Even if it's tomorrow or later, as long as it's you who's walking down the aisle, as long as you're my bride."

--------

A short update for a fluff chapter! I just want to give a little calm before the storm hehe.
I'm sorry for making y'all wait, I'm just a little busy because of school stuff.
Thank you for always waiting, reading, and for leaving comments! Highly appreciated po! <33
Stay safe everyone! <33

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 08, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Moonlight Melodyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें