2- Negotiation Failed

I honestly didn't expect that someone would have an interest in reading this story and I really appreciate it!😭 This is my first ever story so please forgive my grammatical errors and if you find this boring. The beginning of this story might look like it is a cliché story, but I assure you that it is not. Please look forward to the next chapters, I hope you won't get bored so I made each chapter a short one, thank youuuu! ^^

---

Seri smiled sweetly, making her eyes form into crescents. "I like the idea of having you as my husband."

Joowon almost choked. "W-what?!"

Seri clasped her hands then looked at him. "It's not a bad idea though. When we get married what's yours is mine right? So that means I can have the golf course."

Joowon stopped eating. He gave her a questioning look. "Golf course?"

Flashback from a few weeks ago.

"Oh by the way Seri, I'm selling this land, we're about to settle in Switzerland so we can't manage this golf course."

Seri's eyes widened. "What? Just sell this to me. This place is so precious to me, what if the one who'll buy this wants to remove the golf course right?"

"Okay let's sign the papers tomorrow."

"Don't sell it to anybody okay?" She points her finger to Jin Ah.

Jin Ah stopped from walking and looked at Seri. "I already posted it online, Seri."

Seri's eyes widened. "Ahhh unnieee!"

"Just be early tomorrow okay?" Jin Ah tapped her shoulder. "Or else someone might buy this land before you do."

As soon as Seri left, another car came.

"Oh Joowon!"

"Noona!"

Jin Ah clings her arms around his. "What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"Obviously I'm here to play golf, what else do you do on a golf course?" Joowon said sarcastically.

"Yeah right what else do you do on a golf course?" Jin Ah whispered.

Joowon heard it. "What?" he asked.

Jin Ah looked at him. "Hmm? Ah nothing!"

Joowon cleared his throat and changed the subject. "Ahh noona, I saw on your website that you're selling this?"

Jin Ah nodded. "Yes but someone's about to buy it already."

"I also want to buy this land."

"But it's reserved for her already." Jin Ah gave him an apologetic look.

Joowon raised his left eyebrow. "But you didn't say that reservation is allowed."

Jin Ah massaged her nape. "Well... you're right, but-"

"I have the payment with me."

"But-"

"I'll double the price." he interrupted her words.

"Joowon, Se-"

"Triple."

Jin Ah let out a sigh. "I'll call her first okay? Let's negotiate with this matter."

Jin Ah tried to call Seri about 10 times but she didn't answer.

"So I guess I can buy this."