4- Forget Me Not

This is a reupload. I'm so sorry, wattpad messed it up.😭

---

Seri dialed on her phone. "Where are you?" She asked as soon as Seo Dan answered.

"Manner, Yoon Seri. Can't you say hello first?" Seo Dan rolled her eyes on the other line.

"Can you attend my meeting for me?"

"I'm busy with my mall, Seri."

"Sweetmeat."

She rolled her eyes once again. "My God Yoon Seri! I can afford a thousand pieces of sweetmeat."

Seri took a deep breath. "Gucci limited edition."

Seo Dan smiled widely. "Text me the location!"

---

"Aren't you busy?" Oska asked.

She looked at him. "Family first."

Oska puts his hand on her forehead. "You're not sick. This is so not you Seri."

Seri snorted. "Yah! That's Ra Im, she's an exception."

Joowon walked in their direction. "Let's go, hyung!"

Oska turned to Seri. "Do you have your car?" Seri nodded. They reached the parking lot without anyone talking.

"What the?! Who the heck?!" Seri examined her tire.

"Why? What's wrong?" Oska asked worriedly.

She took a deep breath. "My tire's flat. I think someone intentionally did it. Look, it looks like it's popped."

"We can give you a ride." Oska offered.

Seri looked at Joowon who's already bored. "No thanks. You seem so busy, it'll only be a waste of time."

He shook his head. "We're not busy, we're actually going to his golf course, your favorite golf course. If you're not busy, you can join us."

Her eyes widened. "Really? I'm actually free for today, I can have a game with you."

They walked together until they reached the car.

"She'll join us."

Joowon ignored him, he entered the back seat and Seri sat on the passenger's seat.

Oska started driving, their silence was deafening. Joowon decided to break the silence. "Why does it have to be you?" he asked her.

Seri was taken aback. "Excuse me? What do you mean?"

"I mean Ra Im's your sister. Can't the two of us get married then let's just be business partners?"

Seri shook her head. "Ra Im is not my father's daughter."

Joowon faked a cough. "Ahh." He looked at the window.

Oska, who's busy driving, started to talk. "How are you?"

Seri laughed a little. "Oppa, you're making it sound like we didn't see each other for years."

Oska also laughed. "Ahh right! We saw each other last month at a bar, right?" Seri nodded.

He looked at her for a split second then he focused his eyes on the road. "Is your head fine now?"

Seri froze for a second. "That was so sudden." She laughed. "Well, yes but there are times that it hurts a lot, but it's tolerable." she smiled at him.

"I think I saw you somewhere already." Joowon looked at her.

Seri turned around to look at him. "Me?" She points at herself.

He nodded. "Where did I see you?" he closed his eyes and tried to remember. "Oh! Hospital. That's you right?"

Flashback to seven years ago

Seri was sitting on a bench in the hospital's garden. She sighed so many times already. She walked back and forth, she even bumped her head several times on the wall.

For the fifth time, she bumped her head on the wall but this time it bumped somewhere soft. "Huh?" She raised her head.

"Stop bumping your head will you?" The man said, still holding her forehead.

She forcefully moved his hand away from her forehead. "Mind your own business and stop worrying about me."

He chuckled. "I'm not worrying about YOU." He emphasized the word 'you'. "I'm concerned with the wall." And just like that he walked away. 

"Seri!" Oska called her, he was panting.

Seri approached him quickly. "Oppa! What happened?"

"H-he's... H-he's awake."

Seri was in a rush. Oska tried to call her but she walked as fast as she could until she reached room 202. She opened the door only to find Joowon and Ra Im hugging each other. Everyone's looking at her.

"Seri." Joowon's dad called her.

Seri didn't look at him, her eyes were glued on Joowon and Ra Im.

Ra Im moved away and looked at Seri. "U-unnie."

Joowon's eyebrows furrowed. "Who is she?" He asked them but no one answered, he looked at her. "Who are you?"

Seri froze but when she recovered from shock she smiled immediately. "I'm sorry, I think I entered the wrong room." She turned her back and walked away.

"Seri-yah!" Oska called her but she didn't turn around. "Yoon Seri!" he held her wrist.

She turn around and smiled at him. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you earlier."

She shook her head. "No, oppa. It's not your fault. Maybe I got too excited, that's why I didn't notice that you called me."

He looked at her worriedly, she laughed. "Don't look at me like that oppa! I'm okay."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

She smiled. "I have to. Excuse me, I have to use the restroom." she excused herself.

She reached the comfort room and locked the door. The tears that she's holding the whole time burst.

"No, I'm not okay." She clenched her fist and hit her chest.

"Why? Why does it have to be him? Why do people who are at fault tend to forget but those who want to forget remember?"

End of flashback.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think we've met before, aside from our meeting last time."

He shook his head. "I'm sure it's you. Ra Im was there, so it's you. When was that? Ahh, that was seven years ago, I think? When I was hospitalized, right hyung?"

"H-huh? I... I think that was Seri, but-"

"Ahh." Seri cut him off. "Maybe that was the time when I was hospitalized. They said I'm suffering from amnesia, so I think it happened before."