Chapter 17

Areesha

I was out of breath when I entered in the garden I almost ran out of the library as if he's the most dangerous predator in the whole world.

Confession is the most difficult thing to do. I couldn't confess my feelings in there when his eyes were patiently waiting for my answer.

Argggghhh!! Why it is so  difficult? I shouted out loud in the garden while tapping my feet on the grass.

Calm down girl, I tried to calm myself. I think I should try one more time and started practicing my words while walking to and fro in the garden.

"Nabeel think you're are a very nice guy and wanna live my life with you, So yes Areesha Ali Hassan with all my hearts accepting you as my husband"

I practiced my lines and then marched back to the library but he wasn't there. He must be in our room to rest or something because he didn't slept all night neither me. I went to our room but he wasn't there too, not even in the bathroom. I went downstairs and looked for him in every single corner of the house but he was nowhere to be found.

I sat on the couch in the living room when Rosie entered.

"Ma'am do you need something? You look worried" Rosie asked me.

"I was looking for Nabeel, did you see him?" I asked her anxiously.

She nodded in response then speak, "Ma'am he went out almost 15 minutes back."

I sighed, "Oh thanks! I was worried."

"No problem ma'am. Actually I was coming to you room, I have a message for you from your husband. " she spoke with a sweet smile.

"Yes?" I asked her with curiosity.

"He said that you'll get ready for the lunch he will have lunch with you. "

"Okay I'll be ready thank you for carrying that message for me" I thanked Rosie and went upstairs to get dressed.

First I took shower and then blow dried my hairs then I decided to wear the white dress which I've worn after our marriage. He liked that dress. I changed quickly, put on some light makeup on my face, leaving my hairs untied, put my diamond earrings in my ears and wore matching footwear but not heels, I wanted to wear something casual and comfortable.

I checked the time and realized that I get ready a little early so I decided to spend my time with my flowers and plants mean in my garden.

I went into the garden and sat on the swing exactly the same one from the beach house Nabeel bought it last week when we returned from the island. I told him that I like those egg shaped swings and he bought so many different kinds of those swing's and arranged them in the living room, garden, library even in our room.

I remember when he showed me those swings I laughed whole night because of his craziness and he blushed for the first time in front of me. While I was in my daydreaming session I heard his car pulled up in the garage. I rushed into the house but he went upstairs so quickly.

I ran upstairs revising my lines and rushed into our room. When I entered in our room I saw him lying on the bed strange he doesn't sleep the whole freaking day OMG he's sick. I almost panicked in my thoughts.