Chapter three

They asked me to sign on the marraige paper and I signed them after that I heard him saying, "yes" on the phone.

I cried alot but nobody notices me because my face was covered with the veil. After sometime a girl rearrange the veil and uncovered my face I didn't look up or see anything as I was busy in grieving and then.

I heard him walking towards me and my heart starts beating fast. He comes to me and lift my face up. I looked him into his eyes and he smirks.

Oh I hated him so much and just wanted to kill him. I'll be the only girl in the world who wants to kill her husband on her own wedding day.

He removed his hand from my chin and kissed me on my forehead his friends clapped and made funny sounds Urrghh! I hate them too.

As I was not allowed to react so I keep on looking down. He sit besides me and tried to hold my hand I pulled my hand from his grip and keep on looking away.

He stood up and helped me standing up.

He asked me to pose in front of the camera and the cameraman took some pictures of us. I didn't smile at first but cameraman continued to say smile please! So I had to smile in some pictures, when the photo session over he called some girls and they took me to his room.

The two girls escorted me to his room and left without saying anything. I looked around, it was a huge bedroom and decorated with the most beautiful flowers.

The furniture was sleek and stylish, the walls were grey and black. The walls were covered with my pictures I didn't know when he took them because some of them were old strange I think he was spying on me.

There was a sliding door of a small dressing room with closets on both sides and in there was the door of the bathroom. I wandered around and decided to sit on the sofa.

I settled on the couch and started crying again. After five minutes someone knocked on the door and when I said, "come in!" A waiter appeared. He brought some food for me. He put the tray on the table and left without saying a word.

I ignored the food but I was thirsty so I drank some water. I feel dizzy and sleepy I didn't eat anything since two days. So I relaxed on the sofa and I don't know when I slept.

When I woke up he was sitting next to me and watching me intensely. I quickly stood up and left the sofa and walk towards the dressing table.

I know what's in his mind.

He smirked and said, "What happened you're my wife you can sit with me". I didn't answer him and started to take out the bangles from my hand.

He stood up and walk towards me then hold my hands and started to take out the bangles. I hesitate and pulled my hand from his grip. He grabbed my hand and this time he tightened his grip.

"Never ever do that again, I'm your husband and I have all the rights to touch you where ever and as much as I want."

I look up to his face and said, "I am not your wife or your fiancé, and if you try to touch me again I swear I'll kill myself."

He didn't say anything at first just grab my both hands and pulled me towards himself then released my hands and held me from my waist.

His grip was firm I couldn't move an inch then he said, "Firstly you're my wife OFFICIALLY, secondly you cannot die as long as I am ALIVE, and thirdly I have all the RIGHTS to touch you".

In spite of getting angry I felt something strange I was hypnotised by his touch. For sometime I didn't feel my heart beat. I was breathing in his scent. After a minute I got my senses back and I pushed him with all my force but he didn't move. I cried and shouted, "Please leave me you just ruined my life." And I just collapsed because of the trauma and weakness.