Chapter 11

He started to drape the sari around my body. Every time when he fixes the drape his cold fingers brushed on my bare skin and I felt tingling sensations all over my body. It was really intimidating.

His presence makes my heart pounds and my senses go numb. When he's done he settled the drape on my shoulder and took me to the mirror.

I was amazed to see that he actually knows how to drape a Sari. I was looking super sexy in this body fitted Sari.

"Do you like it?" he asked me.

"Yes", I said it with a bright smile.

He shifts his body in front and places a soft but a very effective kiss on my forehead.

"You look beautiful my love, I'll go and send in your beautician for your hairs and makeup." He went out looking towards me.

"Okay I'll wait." I gave him a genuine smile.

I realized I didn't say thanks so I ran towards the door and called him from behind.

"Nabeel!" I shouted.

He turned and smile, "Yes, Sunshine"

"Thank you" I said.

"My pleasure", he said with a smirk and walk away.

I sat down in front of my dressing table and started to wear my accessories. He selected a bracelet, designer watch and a pair of diamond earrings so I wore them.

My makeup and hairstyle was very simple and elegant. When I got ready he came in again but this time he was all dressed up in a black Armani suit.

He was looking very handsome. I can't keep my eyes off him. He caught my gaze and I blush.

"Hey are you checking me out?" He started flirting.

"No, I was just ummm nothing." I blushed and pretended to be unaffected by his gaze.

Before he says something we were startled by the intercom. He answered the phone, "Take them to the living room and serve them beverages. We'll be there in 5 minutes."

He put down the receiver and said, "They are here, you have to act like you also love me the way I do. Can you please do that?"

"I'll try my best. But if they ask me about our marriage then?" I felt conscious.

"They won't, because they know I am a secretive person. I don't public my personal life." He makes sense.

I was very nervous about the meeting but when he holds my hand assured me that everything will be okay. We went downstairs and I carried a casual but elegant smile on my face.

There were four people in the living area two men and two beautiful ladies. He introduces me to his friends.

The girl with short hairs and sharp looks was Anza she was sitting beside a handsome guy Arham, they were engaged. The girl with green eyes was Rania and she was sitting with Hashim.

They all greeted me very well and gave me some gifts. I hugged both the girls and shook hands with boys. Girls praise me for my attire.

We sat down and chatted for a while then we ate lunch with them. Arham and Anza came here to invite us for their wedding which was coming next month.

They went after lunch but they asked me and Nabeel for a dance performance on their wedding and Nabeel agreed to that I tried to interrupt but I was late to reject the offer.

Arham said that he will send a choreographer to teach us some dance moves.

When they went I blocked his way and said, "How can you do this? I'm not dancing in your friend's wedding."

He stunned by my reaction, "Why? Are you afraid of competition?"

"Me huh! I don't see you as a competition." I snapped.

"Okay then it's my challenge to you. Dance better than me and if you win this challenge I will give you a surprise." He challenged me.

I just love to accept challenges so I accepted it but when I realized that he just played a trick with me I felt like a fool.

Great! I am stuck in dance performance with my so called husband and I hated the choreographer.

Choreographer was a jerk totally an asshole because he gave us the most romantic song and very intimate dance steps.

 Urrrgghhhhh!!! Why did I accept his challenge?

Trouble again...