Chapter 16

The day saw her, fell for her. can't breathe properly when she's not around. How can live with out her. But this is hers time to choose and I'm sure she'll choose me. wanna see what's our destiny.

I was up whole night and thinking those things when Areesha show up in the study with a cup of coffee.

"Good morning!" she greeted me with a smile.

"I was making my cup of coffee thought you'd like to have it too." She said that sheepishly.

"Sure I would love to." I stood up from the sofa and she came closer to hand over me the coffee mug.

"Did you make this?" I asked her and pointed towards the coffee mug in my hand.

"Yep, I hope you like it." she answered that with a brief smile.

I sipped the coffee and it was awesome. She knew how to make a strong coffee. She was standing besides me and anxiously waiting for the remarks about the coffee. should compliment her, I thought.

"It's good, I like it." I complimented her.

"Thanks! I should go." She smiled a bit and turn towards the door without waiting for my answer.

I knew she was nervous about our kiss last night but this time I wasn't ashamed of my act. Last time I knew that I was doing wrong but this time I could see the affection in her eyes and that was for me.

Last week when we came back from the island she was so excited about the next surprise. I told her that I'm gonna teach you how to drive she jumped in excitement. The whole week was so much fun, I taught her how to drive and she learned that so quickly.

Last night when we were coming back home from the track. It started raining all of a sudden and Areesha loved the rain.

When we came back home she rushed into the garden and started playing in the rain. Then she asked me to join her but I refused because I don't like the rain actually. She came towards me and dragged me into the rain.

After a moment we were dancing and playing in the rain like teenagers. She jumped into a puddle and accidentally slipped on the grass. I ran towards her and held her in my arms. She looked into my eyes and bit her lip. I was tempted to her lips and I bent down to kiss her. She accepted my lips and kissed me back.

We kissed hungrily each other but suddenly she pulled back and ran inside the house. I stayed there for a while in the rain smiling like a geek then followed her into the house.

When I entered in our room she was already asleep. I went to her side and kissed her cheek and then went in the bathroom to change.

I wish time stands still and this night will never end, I kept on talking to myself. I left the room and went into the study because I need to think and I can't think when she's around her presence will me. I have to take some decisions tonight.

Tomorrow she'll leave me and go back to her parents. Time flies so fast with her but every single moment with her was special could live with her memories forever. The way she kissed me back thought she accepted me but I was wrong she doesn't love me. can't keep her forever like this if she's not happy wanna see her happy and her happiness is her family.

Tomorrow I'll take her to her parents. Another surprise for her. I took my cell out of my pocket and look at her picture which I've taken on the beach and tears rolled down on my cheeks. I will miss like hell. She'll take my heaven with her but I'll wait for her.

If my love is true she'll come back to me.

AREESHA

Last night when he came back I pretended to sleep because I knew that he will ask me about our kiss, why I kissed him back and I didn't have the courage to answer him actually I didn't have the answer. I still don't know why I kissed him back, why I didn't back off that moment.

I'm starting to feel something for him and the thought of kissing him back was humiliating me.

He came to me I could hear his foot steps and he kissed on my cheeks. I was a good actor since childhood so I acted good and kept on pretending that I was sleeping. Then he went into the washroom probably to change. He came back and went out of the room. I don't know why but he was worried about something.

I couldn't sleep all night as I was thinking about him, his surprises, the way he talks, the way he smiles, the way he protected me and the way he loves me.

If I chose him my family will never get to know what happened to me where I went and if I didn't.

Nunno no no can't live without himmy inner voice shouted at me and tears came out of my eyes. Even my mind was not allowing me to leave him. Am in love with himI thought. I don't know if it's love or something else but yeah I care for him and I like spending time with him. The days we spent together on the island was the best days of my life he is a perfect husband and a possesive lover no one in this world can protect like he did.

need to find awaytomorrow I'll tell him that I'll not leave him but on one condition. He will permit me to meet my parents and try to explain the situation to them with meI told this to myself and smiled. Now everything will be fine can't wait for tomorrow morning.

I actually counted minnutes and hours till 7 a.m then I decided to leave the bed and get dressed. I changed my night wear and wore a casual dress then I left the room. He did'nt show up since last night, I walked straight in the kitchen and asked Mrs. Rosie about Nabeel she told me that he was in the study and did'nt sleep whole night. 

I brew two cups of coffee and went in the study he was awake, I offered him coffee and he took it happily. He also praised my coffee. I was too nervous to talk about my decision, I tried to tell him but I couldn't then I decided to tell him later and I left the study without saying anything.