Chapter 18

Nabeel

I ordered my servant to get Areesha's parents in my conference room and composed myself for the meeting, I know it's gonna be very hard but I'll do it for Areesha. Areesha's parents didn't take my car they followed my driver in their own car. They came in a hurry and her mother was already crying.

I must say why Areesha is so beautiful she got her looks from her mother and her father was a very decent looking man, Areesha always mentioned her father in our conversation she missed him a lot.

"Hello Sir! I'm Nabeel, Areesha's husband." I greeted his father with a big confident smile but he got shocked by the news of her daughter's marriage.

"Wait! Did you just say husband? Did she run away with you?" her mother asked me in a shaky voice.

"No, ma'am I kidnapped your daughter and married her forcefully." I said that out loud and she almost tripped on the floor with the shock but her husband got her.

I continued, "I'm really sorry sir and ma'am, I know these three months have been very hard on you but I didn't have any option, I had to do this for Areesha. I know that every minute was a huge baggage on you Areesha was in same condition. Let me explain things first."

"You bastard where is my daughter? What did you do to her?" Areesha's father shouted and rushed towards me to grab my collar with both of his hands.

"Sir Will you please calm down, I'm trying to solve this matter peacefully and you're not cooperating. Please sit down your daughter is fine; please let me explain you first." I tried to calm him down and pointed towards the sofas in my conference room.

Areesha's father was thorough gentleman he understood my point and leaves my collar. He sat on the sofa with his wife and nodded towards me to continue.

I stood there and continue to talk, "Sir I was following your daughter from a long time because I loved her since I saw her first in her university, I was looking forward to send an official proposal at your house for the wedding of course but I lost my parents years back and my sister lives in Canada so I was waiting for her to come. Meanwhile I decided to share my feelings with my best friend Rashk but he betrayed me I knew that he was not a good person he was a greedy wolf but I trusted him and he broke my trust he laid his dirty eyes on Areesha, when I got to know about his plan I punched him and threatened him to break all kinds of relationships with him personal and professional. I was his biggest investor if I withdraw my money he would have to face many financial problems. Rashk is a greedy bastard and I knew that he would do something to ruin Areesha's life and my instinct was correct he was planning on to kidnap Areesha and the umm you sir know sir what I'm trying to say, he was powerful like me so he could do that. I knew that you guys will never understand my point and think that I'm a crazy so I decided to kidnap her and I did that. I threatened Areesha and marry her forcefully but in an Islamic way I knew that my name will be her safety check and it happened. It's been three months and Areesha is not able to forget her family. I've given her everything but she only wants her family so I gave up and decided to release her free. I must say Sir and Ma'am your daughter has the most beautiful soul on this earth."

I finished my speech and looked into their eyes and all I can see was tears.

They didn't say anything but one.

"We want to see our daughter."

"Certainly sir" I nodded and walked out of the conference room to fetch Areesha.

Areesha was asleep when I got into our room. I wipe my tear and walk to her side to wake her up. I kissed on her temple and called out her name twice and she woke up with a jerk.

"What happened did I sleep very long?" Areesha yawns.

"Not much just an hour or two." I smile.

"I have a surprise for you." I told her.

"Okay but let me fix my hair and makeup, just two minutes." She jumped from the bed and went towards the dressing table when she was done with her make up, I asked her if I can brush her hairs and she handed me the brush with a brief smile. I brushed her hairs and swayed my hand on her beautiful silky hairs.

"We're done." I put down the brush and offered my hand to her, she took it.

Areesha

I think he's a little upset about something, I've tried to talk to him but he's in a hurry. He is not seeing in my eyes which mean something is wrong.

I've decided to leave it and just go with flow. He asked me to comb my hair and I let him do that. After combing my hair he holds my hand and took me downstairs. He took me to his conference room and when I entered in the room. I was shocked to see the similar faces.

Mom, dad and Ryan.... What the f***...

I started crying when I realized that they are actually here. I leave his hand and ran towards my mother to her a hug then I hugged my brother and my father.

I didn't say anything because I was crying so hard. I've seen them in months it's almost 3 months that I've been away from them.

Nabeel decided to deal with my parents at last. I tried to speak but he just leaves me stunned there when he said, "She's yours you can take her home."

No, you can't do that to me. Nabeel please just look into my eyes. You just can't cut me off it was my to choose not your sand I chose you. I remember when Nabeel was teaching me how to drive a car, I almost got both of us killed when I put my foot on the accelerator instead of brake and we banged into a tree. Nabeel covered my face and my whole body from his body and saved me from every possible injury but he got hurt from the impact. He always did this; he saved me and put himself in danger.

I was praying in my heart that he just look at me once. I can convince him to stop me. And when I realized that he won't look at me and it was my time to speak up but it was already too late my mom was dragging me with her because I was frozen. My mom dragged me with her and I was looking at him. He was looking down, I stretched out my hand to hold his hand he didn't hold it.

I keep on looking at him until my mom dragged me out of the conference room, I took a last glance of him with tears in my eyes. We were on the main gate when I turn to see the house and I felt the same way when I left my parent's house three months ago.

This house was like a fancy cage to me when I first go there but now it felt like home and with Nabeel it felt like a perfect home.

He didn't come to stop me and my parents took me with them.

Why Nabeel? Why did you do this to us?