Chapter two

I opened my eyes and looked around I was alone in the same room and my hand was bandaged. I merely feel the pain but had a severe headache.

I stood in up and walk towards the door I tried to open it and it was not locked I opened the door and looked around. I was in a big house and it was empty I thought it was good time to escape.

I stepped outside the door and walk towards the staircase it was a huge one. I crossed three rooms and their doors were closed thank God nobody watched me while I was sneaking away.

I slowly went downstairs and looked around it was huge living room and well decorated. I saw big door and thought it might be my way of freedom. I launch myself towards the door but it was locked I tried my best to open it but I couldn't and started to cry in frustration.

"The door is locked you can't open it". Someone speak up from behind. I turned around and saw him, the one who kidnapped me.

He was tall, fair and a handsome man. He was sitting on the sofa and watching me intensely I grabbed myself up and speak confidently , "Please let me go I don't belong here".

He smiled at me, stood up and walk towards me and said "I can't let you go you belong to me. You are my fiancé."

"Rubbish! I am not your fiancé I didn't even know you, I can't marry you." I said while moving away from him.

He rubbed his chin and came closer to me again hold my left hand up and showed me the ring,

"See you're wearing my ring."

I was shocked to see that ring on my hand it was a beautiful ring but I didn't see it when I woke up. I try to remove it but he grab my hand and pinned me into the wall his one hand was on my waist and the other was holding my right hand over my head and said the most horrifying words.

"You will never be able to see your family again if you refused to marry me. I know you love your family and I know you can do anything for them. Today you will marry me and I promise your family will remain safe."

Then he holds my left hand which was bandaged and kissed it I hesitate and quickly pull my hand back from his hand.

He smirked again and this time he speaks in my ear, "I own you Areesha and your every single breath so never ever try to get rid of me I will never let you die."

"Please let me go I can't live without my family please I beg of you." I pleaded.

He didn't answer me and took me upstairs into the same room and order me to sit down. When I sat down on the bed he opened the closet and took out the same jewelry boxes and the dress.

"Do you like it?" he asked me. I didn't answer him and continued to look away. He took out his cell phone and make a call.

"Where is he? Oh on the road okay then shoot him" he hung up and smirked at me.

"No, don't do this I will marry you please don't touch my family." I cried.

"Oh oh don't cry my love just answer me you like these things or you want something else." he said.

"They are fine." I replied without looking at the things.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him.

"Because I love you!" he replied and walked away.

I fall on my knees and cried alot when he left. I felt miserable like a bird whose stuck in a fancy cage.

After an hour three beauticians came in and asked me to go and take a bath. I obeyed and went into the bathroom. One girl came in with me and fill the bath tub with hot water then add many things in the water. Then asked me to change into a gown which was sleeve less and really short that it barely cover my knees and covered my bandages with a polythene sheet.

She applied many products on my body and on my hairs, after 10 minutes she asked me to take shower and head out and came back a bathing robe and leaves again. I quickly take shower and came out.

After shower they applied lots of things on my face and all over my body. When I see myself in the mirror I looked different looked beautiful. They do my makeup and hairstyle and after that I worn the bridal dress and the jewelry, when I see myself in the mirror I didn't even recognize myself that's definitely not me and started crying they asked me to not to cry but I can't control my tears.

I've become a bride, today is my wedding. What the hell is happening to me a day before I was a normal girl and now I am an abducted bride I missed my family my mother I never thought about my wedding day without my mother.

When they are done they asked me to eat something but I refused. They arranged a veil on my head to cover my face and left.

After 20 minutes two girls came in and took me out I just followed their foot step without looking up. They asked me to sit on the sofa and one of them gave me a Bluetooth device and helped me to fix it on my ear.

I didn't know whose on the other side of the phone because no one speaks and neither do I. After sometime Maulana Sahib came and asked those three life changing question, "Do you accept Nabeel as you're lawful wedded husband". I ignored it first time and again second time and when he asked me third time someone spoke up on the Bluetooth device and said, "If you want to see you're family alive just say yes or otherwise....". I quickly said "yes!" after the threat. I don't want to harm my family I love them and I can do anything to save their lives.

I am married! I cannot believe this only one yes just changed my whole world I am stuck with a person whose nobody for me. I didn't even know his surname OMG!!!