Chapter 10

First day as his wife, I was nervous when I woke up; this was the first time I got up as someone's wife. The feeling was definitely different.

I get up early and dressed up properly like a newly wedded bride. Last night when I was confused about the decision I made, he held my hands and told me, "Just think you are on the vacations, and enjoy every bit of it. Let's be friends and spend these two months as a holiday and just have fun. Don't think about our marriage or about the final decision, just live in this moment like a free bird."

I tried to speak but put his finger on my lips and said, "Let's start with the introduction. Hey I'm Nabeel Haider , I'm 26 married to a beautiful lady, I'm a successful businessman I owned a chain of Five Star Hotels and resorts. And you are?"

I smile and answered him, "I'm Areesha, I am a teacher. Recently I got married to a successful businessman. That's me."

I went downstairs while he was still in the shower. I asked Mrs. Rosie about the kitchen and other servants. She gave a written description and showed me the intercom system. Mrs. Rosie was the manager of the house she takes care of everything, I find Mrs. Rosie an interesting character.

The head chef told me about the menu. The menu was scheduled for everyday. If you want to eat something else you can order they and the chef will cook it. 
I got to know from the servants that Nabeel was a perfectionist. He likes to see everything on its place. Mrs. Rosie told me that he is a nice person and respect her a lot.

I waited for him on the breakfast table, he came down after shower. He was dressed in a white shirt and blue denims. His hairs were wet from the shower, he was looking very handsome.

We had breakfast and he told me about his hobbies. He is an adventurous person. He had done every kind of extreme sports in his teens. He told me about his friends and told me their funny stories. We laughed a lot on the breakfast table.

After breakfast he told me that his friends are coming to see me. I wasn't sure about his idea of me meeting his friends. But he told me that they will not ask any questions about our marriage.

They were coming on lunch so I had a little time left to get ready. When I was deciding my clothes he came in the room with a gift box and gave it to me. When I opened it, there was a Sari in it. He asked me, "Wear this Sari today, it'll look nice on you."

News Flash! I didn't know how to drape a Sari. When I told him he gave me a devilish smile and said, "Don't worry I'll help you."

"It's impossible! How can a guy know how to wear a Sari?" I asked him curiously.

"I used to help my mom draping It." he replied.

I said, "No thanks, I'll wear something else."

"Sorry sunshine you can't because you don't have any other option." He mentioned.

I asked, "Why?"

He replied with dignity, "Because you're my wife sunshine and I know how to show off things especially when you have a precious diamond."

"Umm I don't know what to say." I said.

"Just say yes and I promise rest is my problem." He promised.

I agreed to wear the Sari. I went into the changing room and change into the inner clothes of the Sari. The sari is usually worn over a petticoat which is like a long fitted skirt with a fitted upper garment commonly called a blouse. The blouse is usually cropped at the midriff.

I felt extremely shy because the blouse was off shoulder and barely covers my upper body. That means I would be half naked in front of him and that's definitely not a good idea.