9 - Heather's Genius [FINAL]

Start from the beginning

"... Mapua. I apologize for losing my temper. But when I hear your beautiful and gentle voice, even my anger dissipates. "

"Geez... Please don't say it like that, Your Highness. "

"Mapua..."

Before Rooks's very eyes, Mariel was gazing at his younger sister with enraptured eyes, while Mapua's cheeks were flushed with embarrassment.

She was clearly showing animosity towards him while showering Mapua with affection. And to make matters worse, Mapua didn't seem to dislike it.

She is flagrantly conducting an affair right in front of her fiancé and everyone find this a cute moment between two bestfriends.

Although he should address the fact that Mariel and Mapua were still lost in each other's eyes, Rooks ignored them and searched for an empty seat, eventually finding one in the very last row.

"Is this seat empty?"

"Yes, Lord Rooks"

Rooks's query made the black purplish-haired ponytail girl wearing a strange rounded eyeglasses, sitting next to the empty seat jump and respond in a low voice.

Hmm, is she the top passer of this year's entrance examination?

Rooks then sat down and faced the front of the room, but for some reason, Mariel and her followers were glaring directly at him.

He became very puzzled as he had the courtesy to ignore the fact that Mariel and Mapua were lost in their own world, but her group was still agitated for some reason.

However, even then, he quickly lost interest and looked away from Mariel's group.

Shortly after the sound of a bell echoed through the academy, the teacher for the first period entered the classroom. His abdomen jiggled as he walked into the room. The middle-aged teacher with a gleaming scalp stood before the podium.

"History class will now begin."

Rooks silently opened his textbook and began reading while ignoring the lecturer's lesson.

The girl sitting next to him was scrutinizing him with a dubious expression. Rooks felt a bit nervous as his seatmate was staring at him intently.

To think this person is an expert.

But Rooks, who was fervently flipping through the textbook, simply ignores her behavior.

"Then, please open the textbook to page 6...."

Ignoring the lecturer's voice and the sound of a pen from around him, Rooks was completely absorbed in his textbook.

After the break, the second period, which seemed to be about Magic Formulas, began.

The teacher standing before the podium was reviewing the previous lesson and reading the textbook out loud.

"...ooks, Mister Rooks."

Rooks, who had been reminiscing about his nighttime activities, was pulled back to reality by the voice calling his name.

"It seems you were not paying attention just now. Are you planning to answer my question by... "

The teacher was looking at Rooks with a sullen face. After staring blankly at that expression for a few moments, he realized that his name had been called.

"I'm very sorry. I did not hear the question. Could you please repeat it? "

"O-okay. Please rewrite the basic fire formula on this blackboard with the basic wind formula. "