Chapter 26 - Golden - Hippo Campus

Start from the beginning

"I think I want pizza, oH or sushi!!" Eva said as she wrapped her arms around Bokuto's waist.

"Darling, the only sushi place in town is pickup only, and I don't wanna go alone... Can you come with me??" Bokuto pleaded persistently to Eva with puppy dog eyes.

"Why don't you go with Akaashi?" Eva asked and motioned her arm towards him. Akaashi, who was sitting to your left, shrugged and gave a soft smile to Bokuto.

"I mean he asked you so why not Eva, I'll just watch the movie with Y/n, order what you want we're down to eat anything." Akaashi said with a smile on his face. You nodded to Eva who gave you a slight smirk.

"Better not make any moves on her Keiji, she's a taken woman." Eva winked at Akaashi as she and Bokuto got up from the couch to put on their shoes.

"Of course not, why would I do such a thing?" Akaashi rolled his eyes and scooted a little bit closer to you on the couch.

"We'll be back in 20." Bokuto said grinning with a wave as Eva followed him out the door.

"He wants some alone time with her." Akaashi looked you gently in the eyes with a smile. You smiled back and you diverted your eyes to the TV.

"Right, that's cute." You said as you grabbed the TV remote. "Wanna watch anything in particular?"

"Have you watched the new Loki series yet? I haven't but I heard it's pretty good, stuff to look out for with the franchise, little easter eggs, Tom Hiddleston being Tom H."

"No, I want to sooo bad though, should we start it?" You questioned starting to change the channels with the remote. You landed on the streaming site and you typed in the series name. As you did this, you felt your phone buzz in your pocket.

Tetsurou

Hey, call me when you see this

"Hey Keiji."

"Yeah pretty?"

"I'm gonna call Kuroo real quick."

"Are you guys still together?"

"Um... Not right now... I talked to Kenma and I haven't cleared things up with Kuroo yet, but I'm going to soon."

"Alright."

You clicked Kuroo's contact and it dialed his number.

"Hey." Kuroo's voice was a bit muffled through the phone.

"Hey."

"You wanna come over?"

Your eyes widened and you looked over at Akaashi who seemed to be looking at you from the couch. You shrugged at him and he gave you a slight smirk.

"I'm with Eva right now, sorry." You said back.

"Right, Eva, sorry I forgot."

"No it's okay. Yeah, I'm at Bokuto's with Eva and Akaas-"

"Akaashi's there?!"

"Yeah well they wanted to hang out and I don't know what we're... Um us... So they invited him."

"What the fuck?"

"Kuroo it's fine, we're JUST friends and we only talk about like books and stuff." You heard yourself raise your voice a little bit at him, which startled Akaashi who raised an eyebrow at you.