Chapter Thirteen =Match Made in Hell=

No comment.

"Match made in hell..."

"Huh?" Karma and me questioned.

"Nothing!" Nagisa responds with deadpanned.

"Imma go find Lovro now." I say waving good bye to them and walking out of the room. All I had to do was find the menacing aura.

It didn't take too long to find it. He was in the teachers lounge. While I was here I could possibly get some money off of Koro-Sensei.

I slid open the fire and avoided Lovro's trap.

"Ahh I see at least one of you is capable." His deep voice rung through the room.

"Oh? What's that supposed to mean?" I question.

"Irina simply isn't cut out for this." Lovro crossed his arms and responded bluntly.

"I wouldn't say that Lovro." He looked at me curiously. "Irina has her own strengths that she's very good at. Underestimating her, or any opponent for that matter would be a mistake."

His eyes widened at my words.

I slip behind Lovro and head towards Koro-Sensei. "Hey sir, you mind answering a few questions for me?"

"Not at all Y/n-san."

"Thanks. You mind telling me exactly where you came from or who you were before all of this?" I ask. I knew I had a small chance of him answering truthfully, but if all else failed I'd at least distract him enough to get his wallet.

"I- well I wish I could answer that question but I honestly can't remember and if I did then I assure it would be classified." Koro-Sensei looked up at me.

"Ahhh, sorry for the blunt question. Thanks anyways." I say walking off.

By now it was the end of the day and Karma was waiting by the building door for me to walk me home.

"You actually know that guy?" Karma immediately asked.

"Yup, I know a lot of people. It's part of the job." I responded. "Oh! And I stole this for you." I say pulling Koro-Sensei's wallet out of my pocket.

He smirked and patted my head. "You know me so well."

"It'd be weird if I didn't by now."

"Naturally." He said with his arms now wrapped around my shoulders. "Let's go get ice cream." He said waving the wallet around with his free hand.

"Eh, why not." I shrug.

On the way to the shop we kept seeing kids from the main campus glaring. One even had the guts to come up to us.

"Hey, E- Class freaks!" Leaving detention early to loose brain cells?" They laughed.

"Oh please, aren't you in D-Class and on the verge of failing?" Karma shot back.

"We're not in E- class because of grades bimbo." I smirk.

"We're there because of violence." Both of us say at the same time and give a menacing smirk.

They seemed to freeze before scrambling off.

"Idiots." I say giving a slight hint of a laugh. "The way they treat you guys is horrible."

"Yea but it's whatever." Karma shrugs.

"Still though."

"You have a point but those pricks won't change."

"They will when we save the world." I smile.

Hahahahah I apologize for the long wait 🥲 I fell down a rabbit hole of depression