Chapter 3 =Pink Bullets=

That night I couldn't stop thinking about if this Korosensei thing was The Reaper. When I go into the school tomorrow I'd have to be observant.

The next day I took the same route to the mountain as before. I still wasn't going to full on kill him, just test his abilities a little bit.

I had crushed up some of those pink BB pellets and sprinkled it on my hands and the bottom of my shoes. It definitely would leave a trail but I'm hoping he wouldn't notice.

On the way there I notice the presence of a familiar red head not too far behind me.

"Abhhh so you're a transfer student." His overly cocky voice says as he recognizes me.

"Yeah so what?"

"Well it seems like you could be a lot of fun to hang around with, too bad we probably won't be seeing too much of each other." He smirks

"Says you, we might be in the same class, we'll know whenever the time comes." I say walking closer to the mountain

His eyes widened a little. "Wait don't tell me you're in E-class?"

"You catch on quick, but yea I got transferred here for a mission. The names Y/n L/n."

"Karma Akabane."

"Alright then, Akabane well it was nice to meet you but I have to prepare for something."

He waves me off and I climb the trees and jump from one to the next to cover up some tracks I created on the ground.

As I was going to the next tree something zoomed passed me; causing me to fallout of the tree. I catch a branch at the last second and land in a crouching position.

So that's the infamous unkillable teacher. He's as fast as they say he is. In that moment though I wasn't able to observe much more than his speed.

This is sure gonna be a fun year. I get up and start walking to the building.

I head inside and towards a door with the sign that read:

3-E

I prepared a knife in my sleeve and sprinkle more of the BB powder on my hand and slide open the door.

Heyo. Go read some more of my stories if interested
Go follow my Instagram

@queen_of_nightmares_13

I'm sorry these chapters are so short

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤