Tidbits chapter

i am so sorry for being late and inconsistant with the chapters but i am very stressed and very busy so its hard to keep up.

- Karma and Y/n have the closest relationship out of anyone in E-class

- Y/n doesn't like handshakes so she avoided the gesture from Asano. She also sensed something off about him.

-Karma gets jealous quickly, especially over Y/n. He wanted to punch Asano.

- Karma wont admit it but he enjoys seeing Y/n blush especially if he is the cause of it.

- Y/n and Irina have made somewhat of a peace treaty.

-Y/n has a list of theories about who Koro-sensei really is but she keeps coming back to the infamous Reaper.

- Y/n's graffiti art hold symbolism of her not wanting to leave Karma's sides and it even shows some hints of her liking him.

- The people that ship Karma and Y/n the most are: Okuda, Rio and Bitch-sensei. Koro-sensei is more scared of their match.

- Karma was the first person Y/n honestly and genuinely trusted after her parents had out casted her.

-Karma enjoyed it when Y/n kissed his forehead

- Y/n feels like she finally found a place to belong in the world with E-class.

Yea just a few little tidbits as an apology. Im trying i swear.