fighting with him

(Kayden)

It took another month before we have gotten all of our gifts and to tell you the truth, it was excited. It seems as if for the first time in my life, I've been given these tasks that would keep me busy and there was never a dull day in my life.

I still thought about my father though, about what it would be like if he was here with my mother and sister.

The funny thing is, I still love him and I was hoping he would accept me and stop being so stubborn. but during this time, I realize that that would never happen.

Our gifts were the same. we got the the gift of sight, which allowed us to see things clearer than any other normal werewolves out there.

I found out that it was the reason why my eyes went blurry right before I shifted.

We also got the gift of speed which will allow us to run faster than we have been running. we can change the weather by our emotions like for example if one of us is extremely mad, the weather will become dark and stormy but if we are happy the weather will become sunny which of course, will be a lot of fun.

We also have the gift of invisibly, the gift of telekinesis which allows us to not only communicate with anyone outside of our pack.

The gift of life and by life I mean reviving dead things such as plants and trees. That's where it ends though.

My wolf name is Fire like I said before and because of that my main gift is fire. Anything to do with fire you can call on me and I'll be able to do it. I can calm a raging volcano, as well as start the deadliest forest fires here in england.

I can make fireballs appear in the palm of my hands, which certainly reminded me of avatar. Are we like some kind of avatar wolf?

I don't know, but what I do know is that I love all of my gifts. including the one, where I can tell if a person is lying or not. which is why I'm now currently glaring at my mate, who was standing in front of me lying to my face about where he was before.

"Kayden you have to believe me! I was with my uncle and I lost track of time!" Asher shouted as he made a move towards me, but I started backing away from him instead.

"You were supposed to be on time for training Asher, we have to put family aside for now so that we can train in order to win this war which is more important!" I shouted. He sighed and looked over at Lucas for help but Lucas only raised his hands in surrender, after the look I gave him and headed towards Isaiah.

"Coward!" Asher shouted at Lucas, but I was not done with him.

We were here at the obstacle course, waiting for him to come and train with us but no, he had to slack off so he could spend time with this uncle I don't know of! And to top it off it was a lie as well!

"Baby, stop being so pissed at me. your eyes are changing to orange and it's quite scary." I scoffed and had to try and calm Fire down, before he actually blows this place up.

"Well, if you haven't been lying then Fire wouldn't be so mad at you." I said and he shook his head and looked down.

"Yeah I forgot about our gifts, sorry." He mumbled and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I-I really was with my uncle and now I'm here so stop staring at me like you want to kill me. I'm not the sub in this relationship you are! So I don't have to be afraid of you because you have to listen to what I say, not the other way around!" Asher shouted and I narrowed my eyes at him. Oh that's it, that's fucking it!

"Screw you, you piece of shit! I'm the dom in this relationship not you! Not anymore. I'm sorry to say this, but the tables have turn. I'm not afraid of you anymore and I don't have to listen to you from now on because I'm just as powerful as you are!" I roared and that had him flinching.

"Will you calm your fricking arse down! Everyone is staring at us and this is embarrassing as hell. I'm here now, so get your arse in gear and let's train instead of arguing here like two bitches!" He walked away from me and for a second I had a thought that I was going to set him ablaze, but then I remembered that he was my mate and I couldn't kill him now could I?

"Now that's what I call an argument." Isaiah said as he walked up to me and I folded my arms.

"Well, he thought that he got away but his arse will be sleeping on the couch TONIGHT!" I shouted loud enough for Asher to hear and when he stopped and looked at me, it showed me that he heard.

"What's really going on with you K?" Isaiah asked and I looked at him as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Don't play dumb, is this about your father? Is this about school?" I didn't answer him because he was irritating the hell out of me right now.

"I don't have to answer your questions right now, let's just train." I replied. He sighed and shook his head then walked off. Of course he had to be correct. I did miss school and right now I couldn't go back, because of the war and we needed to train which sucks big time.

but, most of all I did miss my father and it was getting to me.

Each time I look at my mom I could tell she missed him as well, and I really wish he didn't have to change, but we can't always get what we wish for right?