having fun

(Kayden)

I sighed as I got out of bed and decided to go freshen up a bit in the bathroom. I left Asher sleeping, so I was going to find Isaiah after and see if he's ok. I haven't heard from him since yesterday when Lucas came and dragged him away.

I'm glad that I was able to talk Asher into letting me go back to school, but the only problem was I would have to go to the high school they had here. I don't even remember what the outside of this town looked like, every time I asked Asher if I could maybe use a day to go there he would say no.

I don't know why I bothered asking him anything, when his answer will always be no.
After getting dressed, I made my way out of the room and went towards Isaiah's room. I knocked on the door but I didn't get any reply. I frowned as I tried the knob and what do you know? It's open. I made my way inside and it looked clean like he hadn't been here for the past couple of days.

I went towards his closet and it was empty as well as well as the dresser. I somehow figured out that Lucas probably moved him in with him, that's why there's nothing here so I shrugged my shoulders and walked out so I could go and get something to eat.

On my way down, I saw a young girl glaring at me like I stole her favorite toy. She has blonde hair that reached her waist and she is extremely beautiful. She walked up to me and I took a step back because of the way she was looking at me.

"You may be Asher's mate, but he's mine and only mine you best remember that next time you see him!" She pushed me out of the way and walked away, leaving me shocked because of what she just said. What the hell is a mate? Like a soul mate or something? And why do I feel so jealous when she said Asher was hers?

This is so frustrating! I pulled my hair and took a deep breath and continued my journey towards the kitchen.When I got there, the women that were here on the first day I saw them were here once more, so I greeted them.

"Hi what can I get you?" A red head with freckles on her face asked me, and I smiled instantly.

"What's on the menu?" I asked and she blushed and looked away.

"Well we have pulled pork sandwiches, French fries and mash potatoes as well as orange juice and coffee." I told her that I would like to have everything on the menu and she told me to go take a seat in the dining room, that she'll take it there for me. I did as I was told and just as I was about to sit down at the table, Isaiah and Lucas walked in. I raised my eyebrow at Isaiah who looked away from me while blushing.

I laughed when I saw the look on his face and walked up to him. I started to poke his cheek because they were as red as a tomato right now. I heard a growl coming from Lucas and dropped my hand out of fright.

"Lucas what did we talk about!? You promised me you won't do any of that to K, since he's my best friend and all." Lucas grimaced and looked away while mumbling an apology. I smiled and went to sit back down. Asher joined us couple minutes later and he sat next to me.

After we ate I decided to spend some time with Isaiah. we wanted to go and check the school out. Asher said it was alright to go, but someone had to be there to guard me and even so, I was a bit excited so I didn't reject his offer.

"Um I wanted to talk to you about something." Isaiah said and I nodded my head, as we walked side by side towards the school. I passed a lot of people and wondered how many of them actually lives here.

"I don't know if I'm stupid to change my sexuality, but I've decided to give Lucas a chance. Yesterday when he got mad, he went to my room and moved everything from it into his own and even though I was mad at him for what he was doing, I couldn't get a say in it. It's like once he commanded me to do something, I have to listen to him." I understand what he was saying because Asher was exactly like that.

"Yeah I get what you're saying. Anyways are you happy with him?" I asked and he smiled and nodded his head.

"That's all I want to know." We walked until we got to the school, and from where we stood outside it was huge.

"Wow this is nice." Isaiah said as we walked inside after what appears to be a security guard let's us in, he didn't have a uniform on so I couldn't really tell.

A lady walked up to us and told us her name is Catherine Johnson and she was the person who was going to be in charge of showing us around. How did she know I was coming here In the first place? Maybe Asher called her when we left.

"Ok thank you." I said and she nodded her head and smiled.

"Right this way then." After our tour which lasted two hours, I could safely say that I was going to enjoy coming to this school, It has everything and more. I was really excited and so was Isaiah.

"Let's get home before Asher kills me." I said and Isaiah chuckled. we made our way back, forgetting all about the guard Asher told me that would accompany us, because of how much fun we were having. We stopped at an ice cream truck and bought some ice cream as well.

My favorite one is cookies and cream, Isaiah got chocolate which looked disgusting by the way. I hated chocolate ice cream, and chocolate cakes, but I loved any other chocolates which was weird I know. Today was a great day and I hope nothing will happen to ruin it.