014. enter Lan Liang!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

On his way back Lan Liang was attacked by some fierce corpses. He hadn't expected that and was unprepared. The corpses quickly overwhelmed him. He his clothes were dirty and had spots of blood on them. The blots of red stood out on the pure white clothing. 

One corpse approached him. It had a sword in its hands, ready to attack and kill Lan Liang. The brown haired male closed his eyes before he heard the familiar voice, but it was not soft and kind as he remembered it being, it sounded angry. 

"CHA, DAMN IT!" 

He snapped open his green eyes to see his mother

He snapped open his green eyes to see his mother. "A-NIANG!" He shouted in surprise. How had she found him? She brought the corpse to the ground and a large dust cloud exploded so that Lan Liang couldn't see them. He put his arm in front of his eyes and closed them as a wave of dust hit him. 

Then he remembered the rumors of his mother from the Sunshot Campaign. Was this really how she was? He really underestimated her. He didn't think that his kind spoken mother could really live up to the rumors. But now that he had seen just how much damage she could do he had no doubt. 

Once the dust cleared, there stood his mother. Below her was the corpse. "Don't you dare touch my child again." She hissed. Lan Liang winced. 'That corpse is not getting up any time soon..' He quickly stood and rushed over to his mother. "A-Niang! H-how did you find me!?" He asked. "A-are you alright?" She came over to him and inspected him. "I knew I shouldn't have let you lead this night hunt. Look at you. You're bleeding." She fretted over him like he was a small child again. "A-A-Niang.. I'm not a child anymore! You don't need to take care of me!" He smiled nervously at the glare that he received. 

"As to how I knew you were here, I was on my way to help the others with a cursed arm." She beckoned for him to sit down. He did so, his back against a tree while the pink haired women healed his wounds. "Cursed arm..?" He blinked. 

"Yes, It has been causing a lot of trouble lately and they though that it might be a good idea to bring me along." She rolled her eyes a little. The green glow faded. "There. Is that better?" He nodded. She stood and glanced at the corpse that was now destroyed. "Come on let's go. I will have to take you with me." Lan Liang stood up and followed his mother still in awe of her power.