07. she healed a fish!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next year or so went by in a blur. Zhi Ruo had instructed Jiang Yīnghuā to read every single scroll that she owned in her large large room. If you go into Zhi Ruo's study, you will see a door. If you go through that door then you will walk into her secret library which was huge. Zhi Ruo had only given Jiang Yīnghuā three days to read every single one before they would move on. Sadly Jiang Yīnghuā did not make it and ended up passing out due to exhaustion. Zhi Ruo realized that it was took sudden to put all this work and stress on the pink haired female so she eased up on her quite a bit and told her to try and read as much as she could throughout the days. 

Next they moved on to healing. Yes there were doctors but one of the many things that made Zhi Ruo so great was one, she was the first women to make up her own cultivation style, two she was the first fighter and healer who was a women too, and three she could use her own cultivation energy to heal others. It was truly amazing when you thought about it. 

Jiang Yīnghuā stood over a dead fish who was laying on a table. Zhi Ruo was seated behind her and watched her closely as she began to push her energy out of her hands which were placed over the fish. Her hands slowly began to glow green. The light got brighter. Sweat dripped down Jiang Yīnghuā's face as she focused on the fish. Suddenly the fish started to flop around which startled Jiang Yīnghuā she moved back in surprise before she turned around to her master with a bright smile on her face. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It had been a little over a year since Jiang Yīnghuā had started training. 

"Now I'm going to attack you, for real." Zhi Ruo suddenly announced. Jiang Yīnghuā's eyes widened at what her master was telling her.