01. the pink haired girl

- Some information -

Name - Yīnghuā - Meaning - sakura, cherry, cherry blossoms 

Had no last name but when she was adopted into the Jiang clan she took on their last name 'Jiang' 

no courtesy name

Age - Four months older than Wei Wuxian 

Gender - Female

Clan - Yunmeng Jiang Clan

Relatives - Unnamed mother - unnamed father 

                        Adopted parents - Yu Ziyuan - Jiang Fengmian 

                        Adopted siblings - Jiang Cheng - Jiang Yanli 

                        Sworn siblings - Wei Wuxian 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Xian!" 

"A-Xian!" 

"A-Xian!" Jiang Yanli called out to Wei Wuxian who was just laying in a boat with a giant leaf over his face. "I'll release the dog if you don't get up." Jiang Cheng spoke up. With that Wei Wuxian sat up, the leaf fell off his face. "Dog." Both Jiang Yanli and Jiang started to laugh at this. "Don't make fun of A-Xian." Wei Wuxian looked up and his face lit up. "You're here! Let me get up!" He got out of the boat and they started to walk away. "I'm coming!" 

He wrapped his arm around Jiang Chengs shoulder like usual. "Shijie, everyone is here!" He turned to Jiang Yanli. "We haven't reached the Cloud Recesses. Here is Caiyi Town." 

"Is anything fun here?" Wei Wuxian asked, letting go of Jiang Chengs shoulder as he walked backwards in front of them. "We are here for the lecture. You only have playing in mind." Jiang Cheng spoke. Wei Wuxian playfully hit him. He was now on the left side of Jiang Yanli while Jiang Cheng was on her right. "It's fun to do something forbidden." Jiang Cheng attempted to try and hit Wei Wuxian from behind Jiang Yanli but it didn't go as planned. "Alright you two. Here is not home. Remember to behave yourselves." 

"Look at him" Wei Wuxian complained. 

"Whats wrong with me?" Jiang Cheng asked. 

Wei Wuxian strayed away from the two as another women approached them. "A-Jie!" The female rushed up to Jiang Yanli and gave her a side hug. She had sakura pink hair that was down, it went down to her mid back and was silky smooth, and no hair accessories in it and green eyes. She had perfectly clear pale skin that was smooth as silk. Her face had light make up on but no one seemed to notice. She was wearing a light purple and white hanfu with the Yunmeng Jiang Clan's clarity bell hanging off of her sash. It was like the normal clarity bells but the tassels where sakura pink instead of the usual violet. She also had a large forehead but if anyone mentioned it they would be kissing the ground. 

"A-Jie! You all completely left me back there! I said I was only going to be a minute!" She pouted. Jiang Yanli smiled at her and patted her head softly to try and cheer her up while also trying not to mess up her younger sisters hair. "A-Huā, I'm sorry. But we also had lost A-Xian. We had to find him before he made any trouble. I promised that we didn't do it on purpose." The seemed to cheer up the pink haired female. "Okay I believe you!" Jiang Cheng muttered something under his breath. 

Wei Wuxian returned and appeared right between Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng. "See. Bunny, interesting?" He had a bunny on a stick that was light pink. He handed it to Jiang Yanli. She smiled brightly. "Interesting."