05. training starts... now!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What happened?" In walked Jiang Yīnghuā, Jiang Fengmian, and Jiang Yanli. Jiang Cheng had something in his hands. "Father, look at this." He handed the piece of paper to Jiang Fengmian. "Father, I'll go to take him back." Jiang Cheng started to walk away when Jiang Fengmian spoke up. "No need. We will head back to Yunmeng first." Jiang Cheng turned back around. "Why? How can we leave him alone?" 

Yanli walked over to him. "Don't worry. A-Xian knows what to do. He left without a goodbye. It must be that he was in an urgent situation." 

"What can be so urgent?" Jiang Cheng asked. "Get ready. Let's leave first." With that Jiang Fengmian turned around and walked away leaving Jiang Yīnghuā, Jiang Cheng, and Jiang Yanli. Although Jiang Yīnghuā did not show it she too was also worried about Wei Wuxian. 'He will be fine..' She told herself. 'He is strong. He will be fine. He can handle himself.' Yanli looked over at her sister in worry to see her with her eyes closed and her breathing in and out slowly. 

"A-Huā, are you alright?" Jiang Yīnghuā's eyes opened. "I am now, A-Jie. Lets get ready to leave." Yanli nodded. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Father, you wanted to speak with me?" Jiang Yīnghuā asked as she entered her father's study. "Yes. Have a seat." He gestured to the seat in front of his desk while he set the piece of paper in his hands down. 

"What do you need to tell me?" He sighed. "I'm going to tell you this now. You don't have to do this if you don't want too. You can say no. Its your life and I don't want to force you to do something that you won't like and will make you unhappy for the rest of your life." Jiang Yīnghuā become nervous. "W-what are you saying..?" 

"While at the Cloud Recesses, Clan Leader Jin and I talked about what would happen between your sister and Childe Jin. But I also talked with Grand Master Lan..." He trailed off. 

"Please just say it." 

"I offered that we arrange another marriage between someone from our clan and their clan to further strengthen our bonds. Grand Master Lan agreed and we come up that you would marry into the Lan Clan." Jiang Yīnghuā froze. Her? Marry into the Lan Clan? "Let me continue. Childe Lan then, unexpectedly, proposed and asked for your hand in marriage." Jiang Yīnghuā's green eyes widened and her face slowly began to heat up. "Now, you don't have to agree to this and we can cancel it. But I just thought I would tell you. You may think this over but I will need an answer soon." Jiang Fengmian finished. 

Jiang Yīnghuā was speechless. "I..I really don't know.." 

Her father nodded. "I know this was sudden. I will give you some time to properly think this through, so don't rush. Take your time."