Part nine

Evie's POV

I woke up on the double bed next to ashton. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to go to the toilet and brush my teeth. I then got dressed into a black crop top and a pair of white and black shorts. I then straightened my hair and put my white airforces on.

I looked over to the single bed to see it empty. I sighed and was about to walk out the room before i heard Leo on the phone. "Yeah he died last night, its one less person to worry about."

Who the fuck died

I chose to mind my business and walked over to a crying Bucky and lifted him into my arms. "Morning Bucky." I said whilst tickling his tummy. I heard the door open and looked over my shoulder to see Leo walk in.

"Morning darling, you sleep ok?" He asked. "Yeah, i slept ok. What about you?" "I slept perfectly." I smiled and nodded.

"I was thinking, maybe we should go to the beach today?" He asked. "Yeah, sure" i said smiling. He nodded and went to go get dressed.

I put Bucky in a cute one piece swim suit and i went over to wake ashton up. "Come on ash, we are going to the beach today!" "Yay" he said jumping up. I laughed and got him dressed into white swimming trunks and a grey top. I then put my black bikini under my clothes and packed the baby bag.

I put sun cream, waterproof nappies, drinks, arm bands, a umbrella, a blanket and snacks into the bag. I then took my pills and Leo walked out of the bathroom. He was wearing black swim trunks and wasn't wearing a top. "We ready to go?" He asked. I nodded my head and put Bucky in the stroller.

We were walking to the beach as it wasn't far from the hotel. I was pushing the stroller whilst Leo had ashton on his shoulders. I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me.

Once we got to the beach i put the blanket on the sand and sat the bag on it. I took Bucky out of the stroller and set the umbrella up so there's a little shade bit for him. I held Bucky in my arms and picked my book up.

I was reading before i was interrupted by ashton shouting for me. I looked over to see him and Leo playing in the sea and i couldn't help but smile.

I put my book down and shouted. "Boys! Come get some lunch!" I was getting the picnic food out of the bag and saw Leo running over with Ashton. They both sat down and started eating the food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've had a very long day. We spent the whole day at the beach and now I'm getting ashton into bed. Leo is currently talking to his mother outside. She came to visit to see how we were after yesterday.

"Evie?" Leo asked. I hummed."i was wondering if i could take you upon that date?" He said. I was shocked. "Who's gonna look after the boys?" I asked. "My mum said she will." "Ok lemme get dressed." I said.

I got dressed into a red short dress and grabbed my silver clutch. I put my phone and purse in it and did my makeup. I then walked out of the bathroom and saw that the boys were asleep.

I looked over to Leo and saw he was wearing black trousers and a black dress shirt. He had the three top buttons undone and was putting a gold watch on. He saw me and gave me a smile.

I thanked Valencia again before we went out. He had his driver take us to some really fancy restaurant.

Once we got in and seated he spoke. "You look really beautiful Evie" "thank you, you look handsome yourself." I said smiling. He returned the smile before a waiter came.

"cosa posso fare per te"
What can i get for you
"prenderò un vino rosso e lei si farà un cocktail"
Ill take a red wine and she will have a cocktail

The waiter nodded his head and went away. "So, you never properly told me about your business." I said.

"Oh, its nothing exciting. Just a lot of paperwork." He said laughing. I laughed too.

The waiter came back with our drinks and i thanked him.

"avremo due paste al pomodoro e un contorno di pane all'aglio"
we will have two tomato pastas and a side of garlic bread

The waiter nodded his head and left again.

"My father actually took my mother here for their first date" Leo said.

"I can see why, it's absolutely beautiful." I said looking around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was amazing and now we are walking along the beach.

"Evie?" "Leo" "i wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead." I said looking up at him. "Evie, i was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He said stopping. I walked in front of him. "Really?" I said with a massive smile. "Yeah." He looked down at me and moved the hair away from my face.

"I would like to be your girlfriend." I said smiling like crazy. He picked me up and spun me around making me giggle. He set me down on my feet and gave me a little peck on my lips.

We walked back to his car and his driver drove us back to the hotel. Once we entered the hotel room Valencia was smiling like mad. She said she already knew and wished us goodnight before leaving.

Ashton was sleeping on the single bed so Leo climbed in next to me and threw his arm around my waist so my back was against his chest. I smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

"Goodnight darling." "Goodnight Leo, thanks for this amazing holiday. It's been the best and I'm really happy its the first place ashton went on holiday to."

"I know, thanks for making it great." He said before i slowly started slipping into the darkness.