"Go find them niggas, ass won't get far." I demanded.

I walked to the back and saw her laid up against the wall. She smiled at me lightly as I approached her.

"You okay?" I asked kneeling down.

"I'm fine." She nodded.

I took off my shirt leaving me in a wife beater. I wrapped it around her arm making her hiss.

"Yo where shawty ass go?" Biggie semi yelled.

I looked around and scanned the room.

No Skylar in sight.

"Aye, look at me." I grabbed her chin.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"I'm straight." I nodded.

"I love you." She rested her head on the wall.

"I love you more." I kissed her forehead.

"I'm fine Syier, I promise." She nodded.

I stood up balling my fist up. My nose flared and I picked up my gun tucking it in my pants.

"Aye all you niggas!" Scratch yelled out for everybody.

"Find Skylar, and the minute you know I know. Y'all find them niggas let me know, don't shoot nunna of em. I want them muthafuckas to myself." I told everyone.

"You gon kill yo baby moms?" One of them asked.

"This nigga never asked..." Ace trailed off.

"Ask me sum dumb shit like that again and I'll kill yo ass." I mugged him.

"Bear." I heard her whine.

I turned around and went back over to her. Her eyes were slightly closed and her face was balled up from the pain.

"Yes mamas? What's wrong?" I moved her hair out her face.

"I wanna go home, can we go home?" She sniffed.

Big ass baby.

"Yea we going home right now." I picked her up from her thighs.

She put her good arm around my neck resting her head on my shoulder. I picked up her shattered phone sighing and I grabbed her purse.

"I'm out, y'all got this shit while we gone?" I nodded my head at them.

"Yea gon make sure sis straight." We exchanged goodbyes before I carried her walking out.

I set her in the car buckling her seat belt. I went to my side getting in gripping the steering wheel. My phone ringed and I picked it up.

"Wassup Mir." I stated dryly.

"Y'all straight? I'm on my way to the trap right now." He talked.

"Lu got shot." I mumbled.

"She breathing?"

"Yea."