"Ima fuck the shit outta you in The Maldives." I whispered in her ear.

"Aye nasty fucks." They called.

She rolled her eyes and rearranged herself on my lap.

"You niggas just can't let a moment be a moment." She smacked her lips.

"Skylar posting old shit of y'all." Biggie flipped his phone around.

"This damn seat cursed." I mumbled.

"Ew, y'all was ugly together." Lu scrunched her face up.

"She finna blow me, like damn at this point you blocking." I huffed.

"What's her IG again? Cause I'm sick of this bitch." She picked up her phone.

"Ouu I seen yo fight video, that shit was goooddd." Scratch dragged.

I heard a knock on the door and I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me. I set my glock in her lap and she rested on my chest.

"Biggie smalls stop talking cause at this point you speak muthafuckas into existence." Ace waved him off.

I mugged the fuck out of Skylar while Lura scrunched her face up.

"Hey y'all." She waved.

"How the fuck you know my whereabouts?" I snapped.

"You act like I wasn't with you all the time, I mean come on I know you Sula." She rolled her eyes.

Lu started down Tone and he threw his hands up.

"Aye this ain't had shit to do with me." He surrendered.

"I'm here because today would be our anniversary, so I went down memory lane and I was thinking we could go see Rah grave together." She said making them bust out laughing.

"Fucking wildin." Scratch hollered.

"Sula don't let them, especially her come between us." She walked towards me.

"Youn even call him Syier, find you somebody safe to play with." Lura snapped her head in her direction.

"I wasn't talking to you." She frowned.

"But I was talking to you" She set my gun on the table pointing it "And I suggest you get yo ass on because I got a few bones to pick with you. Don't make me beat yo ass, cause I was trying my hardest to respect you but all that babymomma shit out the window." She sat up making me grab onto her tighter.

"You gon let her talk to me like that?" She gasped at me.

"She can talk to you however she want, this shit up in here belong to us." I waved her off.

How the fuck she even get up here?

"You act like you didn't do-"

"Do what? Cause lord help me if you blame this man for what I think you about to blame him for. I will on purpose by accident send you to see yo son. Don't sit up here and disrespect my nigga in my face. You can step to him all day about bullshit but I hope I make my fucking self clear when I say don't speak on him as a father." She fussed.

I bit my lip looking at her, I don't care what them doctors said I'm getting her pregnant.

"St-"

He got cut off by gun shots ringing through. I grabbed Lu yanking her to the floor. I hovered over her grabbing my gun.

I looked down at her and she had blood spilling from her arm. My nose flared and I rolled up her sleeves seeing a graze.

I got up and ran to the window shooting at the car. I popped one of their tires before busting out the windows.