"About what?"

"Maybe...maybe Leo and I shouldn't get married, we've had so much bad luck before our marriage can even start."

Regina rolled her eyes as she sucked her teeth.

"Don't even start, Leo is crazy about you and you're crazy about him." She said crossing her legs. "Don't worry about what happened in the past, just focus on fixing your dress so a month from now you can say I do to that sexy piece of man candy you snatched up." She said patting Jess' hand before getting up with a stretch.

"You're right."

"I know, now are you going to tell Leo about what happened today?"

"No." Jess said shaking her head no.

"It's not lying Jess just withholding the truth, say it with me." Regina coached.

"It's not lying, just with holding the truth." They said in unison.

"If I get in trouble I'm coming for you," Jess said as Verity walked back into the office, her face pale and tensed up with stress.

"Detective Young is on his way with a CSU team and I've alerted our good for nothing building security, they are about to tape off your office." Verity said as she sat down.

"Are you feeling alright V?" Jess asked

"No, I don't feel too good, all of a sudden I just feel so nauseous." She frowned as Jess and Regina gave each other a knowing look.

"What was that look for?"

"Oh nothing, I'll go get you a soda while we wait for Detective Young," Regina said walking out of the office and right into Christian.

"Oh uh, Christian what are you doing here?"

"We're having brunch with mother remember?" he asked with a smile as he hugged her.

"Oh I forgot about that, let me just get something for Verity and we can go." She said before rushing to the break room and grabbed a soda for Verity.

"I gotta go, Christian is here. I forgot we are supposed to have brunch with his mother."

"Oh okay, have fun." Verity said taking the soda from her.

"What no death threats?"

"No I have come to terms with your relationship with Christian. I'll stop trying to kill him." Verity said cutting her eyes at Regina.

After telling Verity that she had gotten back together with Christian, Verity was determined to make sure that Christian would not hurt her again. Verity had threatened to kill Christian in so many different ways Regina lost count but she was grateful to have a friend who would go to such great lengths for her.

"Thank you."

"For now," Verity said before taking a sip of her soda.

"Verity behave," Jess said shaking her head. "Gina go we have everything here, have fun."

"See now that's how the conversation is supposed to go Verity." She said rolling her eyes before walking out of the room to find Christian waiting for her in the reception area.

"Let's go." She said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the elevator.

"Wait a minute." Christian said as he pulled her into him and kissed her lips taking his time to reacquaint himself with her mouth after being separated for four hours. The elevator chimed as the doors swung opened but Christian was too busy feasting on her mouth to pay attention until she heard someone clear their throat.