43

(Edited)

Mercuius was on the run trying to get what they had on Intel but then a strange voice got on her way.

"You seem to be on a rush."

She stopped, turned and saw no one. "Who are you? If you're an enemy, I won't hesitate to bring you to your place. If you're a prankster I suggest you leave before I beat the shit out of you."

"My, my, my. You sure have confidence in your self. But what about your use?"

"Huh?"

"You know... Ever since you've been with Josuke Higashikata, Okuyasu Nijimura, and Koichi Hirose, you've only been a small use. Not really useful."

"It's the little things that count, ya know." She stood her ground. "I'm a proud Zeppeli, no pitiful words that come from anyone's mouths will make me indifferent."

"Hmm... Would your family really be proud of dead weight like yourself? Finding Kira will be impossible with you around." 'It won't be easy breaking her pride down... Unless I hit where it most hurts. I at least I found her weak spot.'

"Everything you say may be somewhat true but I know that my help and presence is what got us closer to Kira than we think."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We would've taken even longer but I brought us closer."

"You might need to elaborate more. I don't understand."

"It means I brought our story closer to finding Kira. It would've taken more than 50 chapters to end find him."

"What?!"

"I see that you are trying to bring me down, and scare me, but us Italians take pride in our families and strength. And when I mean family, I mean my mama, papa, Santana, Joseph, Suzie Q, Shizuka, Jotaro, Diana, Jolyne, Yukako, Okuyasu, Koichi, even Miss Tomoko, and Josuke. My power can trade my power for yours within myself. If I were you I suggest giving up a fight that would end with you in deep failure. I'll be what you most fear."

Terunosuke Miyamoto, the man who used his enemies fear against them, was now in fear himself.

"I'll give you credit for finding out that being seen as weak is my fear. That credit will allow your freedom. Now leave before I chase after you and beat you senselessly using my Dancing Queen." After Mercuius said that she felt his presence disappear. As soon as she felt she was alone she fell to her knees and felt her breathing waiver. 'I-I was so close to breaking down. This guy had some nerve calling me those stuff!'Mercuius thought as she started regaining herself. "I b-better get to Jotaro now, and fast." Mercuius was able to breathe as she ran even faster using her Dancing Queen.

As she ran she heard a car beep behind.

"Get in Angel! We're heading to Jotaro!" Diana said in the stolen car she rode with Jolyne in the back.

"Diana? Jolyne?! Diana, why did you bring her here? It's too dangerous!"

"Mommy said that the bad man is now hiding in hell where he belongs and has no guys to kidnap me."

"Exactly, my little butterfly!"

Jolyne giggled after Diana praised her.

"I hope so." Mercuius sighed.

"Kakyoin told me about everything. You seem to be in a rush with something. Did you find new Intel on Kira?"

"I did."

"Mercury! I feel so much better! I still don't forgive father. I don't think I ever will!"

"Father? Jolyne when did you start calling your daddy 'father'?"