20

(Edited)

"Do your best, Okuyasu."

Okuyasu nodded clutching his hand. "Thanks, Koichi."

Jotaro and Okuyasu made their way to meet them on the boat.

"D.D, my child, do you know where my cane is?" Joseph asked Diana who was sitting on the side table with Kakyoin.

"It's right infront of you, silly Grandpa Joseph." Diana replied happily.

"Ah! Thank you, D.D!"

She happily sipped on her cup.

"Are you drinking again, Diana? You know it's not healthy for you to drink too much alcoholic beverages." Kakyoin said to her.

"I know."

"Then what are you drinking?"

"It's Te..."

"Diana."

"...quila."

Kakyoin sighed and grabs the cup from her hand and walks out so he could dump it.

"Kakyoin, I need it!"

"And I need you to stop. Do it for your baby JoJo."

"Which one tho?"

"Both of them."

"Okay. At least let me finish the rest of it."

"I don't think I will."

"That's some bullshit."
-------

"My father, huh..." Josuke quietly said as he looked into the ocean.

"Josuke? Is something the matter?" Koichi asked him while Mercuius scouted the area.

"Being told that some guy I've never met is my father is just kinda... You know... Well, it's different if his life is in danger. I won't be able to sleep well unless I do my best to protect him. Besides, I'm sure my mom will bawl her eyes out if he dies."

Mercuius put a hand on his shoulder.

"Damn it! It must've been Jotaro. Of he had you three stay behind to find my user. Then he completely saw through my plan to use a remote control plane!" He emerged out of the power line from beneath the ground.

"Red Hot Chilli Pepper!" Josuke exclaimed.

They saw a man with a guitar infront of them.

"Jotaro is a smart man. And Dirty Diana being back will be even more difficult. Another guy I am not sure about too. Yeah, they're the one's I don't want fighting me. This Spitfire remote control plane can get Joseph Joestar in mere five minutes. On the other hand, a motorboat will take about eight to ten minutes. Which means if I take care of you three in about three minutes, it'll take awhile to kill Mercuius but I've already found a solution for that, till then, I'll have plenty of time to get past them." The user said with a smirk.

"Y-You're Red Hot Chilli Pepper's user?" Josuke yelled pointing at him.

"The name's Akira Otoishi, nineteen years old. Oh, and don't mind the guitar. My dream is to one day become be an ultra super guitarist, like Jimi Hendrix and Jeff Beck, who lives hard and passionately! So I keep it with me all the time. In the near future, I'm going to take my guitar and knock out people around the world! Oh, yeah." Akira said with a smirk as he played with his guitar.

'I'm gald we saved Keicho from a guy like this because I'd be pretty embarrassed to find I was killed by this guy with a stupidly over powered stand.' Mercuius shook her head. "Hey, you forgot to include Slash you uncultured swine!"

"Slash! Who could forget the man?! You know, when I first met you I  expected you to be some stuck up bitch. But now that I look at you you're kinda hot. Your beauty is probably even close as my music." He played a tune. "As beautiful as the sound I just made, baby!"

"Not interested. Your outfit looks straight out of a girl's closet."

"I never thought that the user would show himself on his own. That must mean he's confident that he can kill all of us!" Koichi yelled panicked.

"I'll only use my pinky finger against your Crazy Diamond just like I did with Okuyasu earlier. I have yet to see the ability of your stand, Dancing Queen, baby."

Josuke pushes Koichi and her back. "Stay back, you guys."

"Here we go, Josuke Higashikata!"

"One sec."

"Huh?"

"If you're only going to use only your pinky, then I'm gonna make some rules, too."

"Rules? Don't get cocky! Someone you like you doesn't need any rules!"

Josuke punched Otoshi's finger in a broken state with his own hand.

"How dare you do that, you bastard?!"

"Well, you said I didn't need any rules. Didn't you say something about taking care of me with just your pinky? So what are you going to do, Otoshi, my senpai?" Josuke mocked.

"I'm going to kill you."

"You already said that earlier! Stop saying the same thing over and over, you dumbass!" Otoshi cried. "This agony and pain... What am I supposed to take it out on? This rage... Who do I proclaim it to?!" Otoshi held a grip on his guitar even with his injured pinky and started playing his guitar playing various of notes.

"He's amazing" Koichi commented on his guitar skills.

"You're off tune!" Mercuius yelled with a smirk.

That ticked him off even more.

"I'm going to kill your mommas, too!" Otoshi yelled. "I was able to fully express my heart! I was able to express the ultimate rage." He said after finished playing.

"Just try it, Otoshi!"

"You wanna talk about mommas?" Mercuius yelled after Josuke as they summoned their stands.

Before they were about to strike, Otoshi was right behind. 'No! We're now infront of him! He-' her thoughts were interrupted when Josuke spoke.

"I can understand his stand moving at amazing speeds, but the user himself was actually behind me?"

"Th-That's not it, you guys! I saw what happened from here. It wasn't Otoshi that moved... It was you guys!"

"I knew it."

"What?"

"Red Hot Chilli Pepper came out and turned Crazy Diamond along with Dancing Queen 180 degrees at incredible speed! You're facing the ocean, aren't you?" Koichi further explained.

"Red Hot Chilli Pepper came out? Koichi, I haven't seen it at all!"

"He's underneath the ground! See all the drainage gates around you? His upper body came up from there just now! There must ve electrical wires running all over under there!" Koichi added.

"I'm strong when I reflect on my actions." Otoshi said with a smirk.

"Behind you to you guy's right! There it is!"

Josuke's Crazy Diamond gets striked at his gut. Mercuius's Dancing Queen was able to get a hit on the stand. The stand 'tsk' after she hit it.

"Where is it now!" She yelled looking for it.

"Now it's behind you!"
______________________________________
Author: Okay. I'm relaxing a bit too much but that is Okay! Already half at at ep.12. Woah.

Reminder. Please stay safe. See ya❤